[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
What if they shorten our day again?
Can they just use it freely like that? That seems like a very powerful ability and I think they might not be able to use it everyday or more than 2 3 times.

There was a warning that voting is risky. If a scum ability has a warning attached it's usually super powerful.
Super powerful as in?
Also how do you plan to find scum then?

Can they just use it freely like that? That seems like a very powerful ability and I think they might not be able to use it everyday or more than 2 3 times.

Super powerful as in?
Also how do you plan to find scum then?
I once played a game where people got role crushed or killed by breaking such rules. We already have confirmed scum Beta. We can start from there.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Cobra. Probably wiser to just give your reads right now, we still don’t know how the virus spreads through voting. Who are you sussing? Can you claim anything to back your theory up?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I don't know, but I'm assuming it's not just a one time thing otherwise they'd save it for a more important moment?
It probably isn't a one time thing, but it would be too powerful if there wasn't a cooldown period or limited amount of usage.

We already have confirmed scum Beta.
How do you know Beta is scum?

@Finalbeta this is the 3rd time I am asking you this? Why did you change the him in your post to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.