Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to think that Mihawk was truly the World's Strongest Swordsman, and Top 1, until Oda started to hint at the Gorosei being much more than simple politicians, which was last year. I do still think that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks, but now I have Nusjuro as the top swordsman of the verse. I always can be wrong though.

Heaven is above the mere human world. Mihawk is bored because he was one of the most powerful Gods Knights and the strongest swordsman in the world, but he wasnt stronger than Nusjuro the Kensei

Hey brother, you asked if there was proof of Hybrid and Zoan form being more durable then Base Kaido:

Luffys attacks were working on base form and hurting him but after he went Hybrid the group comments on their attacks doing nothing and even Luffy has to hype himself up into believing that his attacks are working.
I can see that, also Topman's toughness is above Kaido's even if he's in hybrid since he evaded Red Hawk implying it would hurt let alone Red Roc .

I can see that, also Topman's toughness is above Kaido's even if he's in hybrid since he evaded Red Hawk implying it would hurt let alone Red Roc .
Its possible honestly, but for me he dodged it because Luffy hurt him in base so it was just a reflex, he took a barrage of Kong Guns later and took next to no damage so there is proof that he wouldve easily tanked Red Roc again in Hybrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.