[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

That could be all made up. AL supposedly gets infected she heals him but mafia kills him and we can't prove anything. Or AL wasn't even infected to begin with and Flowa does nothing and gains our trust.

@Natalija
What did Neko claim? It would be both disastrous and funny if they were out doctor lmao.
IIRC I think he's not a Doctor. He can redirect, roleblock/rolecrush. Sniff

Last edited by a moderator:
That could be all made up. AL supposedly gets infected she heals him but mafia kills him and we can't prove anything. Or AL wasn't even infected to begin with and Flowa does nothing and gains our trust.

@Natalija
What did Neko claim? It would be both disastrous and funny if they were out doctor lmao.
I think so too, the Flower and AL reactions seemed very rehearsed. Especially after she said no doctors should claim.

Eeeeeeh I don't remember, but NW quoted it somewhere, so we can find it. But it was a town kitty.
Did we ever figure out how the infection works in regards to voting? Does casting a vote leave you susceptible to the virus?
No clue whatsoever. But vote at your own risk is strange, it might be some kind of voting mechanic? Because Marimo already had a voting mechanic.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
I think so too, the Flower and AL reactions seemed very rehearsed. Especially after she said no doctors should claim.

Eeeeeeh I don't remember, but NW quoted it somewhere, so we can find it. But it was a town kitty.

No clue whatsoever. But vote at your own risk is strange, it might be some kind of voting mechanic? Because Marimo already had a voting mechanic.
Iโ€™m still hesitant to vote if we risk infection from doing so...that asshole Neko was an exception because I wanted him gone, kinda nervous about getting a message from Drago now.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
I think we should vote even if there is a risk
Exactly

Fear not guys

What if this curse is just a pretense to slow Town down

And also that would be too overpowered

Imagine 10+ players being infected at the same rate
I guess yโ€™all are right, even though thereโ€™s no stated penalty for failing to lynch. @Dragomir Can we get a vote count when youโ€™ve got a moment?

N

NeutralWatcher

Sniff what if risk only applies to player that has been contaminated? So far there is no risk when Al Sama and Cobra voted Finalbeta. Finalbeta also has no risk when he voted Al Sama who has been cured by Flower.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.