Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Enough light to hold up Enies Lobby? That's interesting.

My idea was that the OP world has 2 gravity fields. 1 above ground and 1 underground. When a gateway (like under enies lobby) comes about, anything above it floats. As for the light, I aint got a clue.

This could explain why the compasses always go haywire in certain places. Also how the presence of 2 gravity fields, effects the calm belt. Maybe that's why the red line was made to begin with, so that there can be an ocean current 🤔
One Piece has very loose connections to real science.

Really like the gravity field theory, I need to research gravity fields.

I believe Oda is heading towards a "we are all light/made of light" ending with One Piece, hence Sun God Nika and the Dawn.

Observation Haki being based on tracking atomic matter is very interesting to me. Are you familiar with Laplace's Demon?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laplace's_demon

Oda never really left his chuuni phase, IMO LOLOLOLOL (me neither, I guess)

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
One Piece has very loose connections to real science.

Really like the gravity field theory, I need to research gravity fields.

I believe Oda is heading towards a "we are all light/made of light" ending with One Piece, hence Sun God Nika and the Dawn.

Observation Haki being based on tracking atomic matter is very interesting to me. Are you familiar with Laplace's Demon?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laplace's_demon

Oda never really left his chuuni phase, IMO LOLOLOLOL (me neither, I guess)
Shut up.
The One Piece world made of ink not light, baka

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Shut up.
The One Piece world made of ink not light, baka
But what is ink made of?

That's right:

One Piece is a work of art STOLEN from innocent sea creatures like Squid Girl by cruel mangaka like Oda.

Utterly heartless.

Think of the ocean. I should really actually start doing water pollution clean up...

Oda is an atheist, and his goal is to ridicule the gods and worship them. Only Zoro will survive the flood. (But eventually he will go crazy from loneliness in a world without people).
Bro stop :saden:
How is Loda an atheist when his main character is god and Jesus at the same time?
Post automatically merged:

Zoro's finishing line:

"Hey... ur-anus... you can get fucked."

:cr7:

Lol we need the full summary
No full summary does strange things to the spoilertards …

Status
Not open for further replies.