Hunter X Hunter General Discussion

I just saw that we would have 16 playable characters, so I can imagine a roster like this:

1- Gon
2- Kirua
3- Kurapika
4- Leolio
5- Hisoka
6- Irumi
7- Zeno
8- Silva
9- Kuroro
10- Uvogin
11- Genthru
12- Kastro
13- Pito
14- Yupi
15- Pufu
16- Meruem

16 playable character is not enough btw
Not enough female characters. I doubt Genthru and Kastro are making it. They'll probably put fan favourites only.

:josad::josad::josad:

Man the game looks way better + Gon has a dope gameplay
Post automatically merged:

@Chrono man i fucking love Kirua gameplay
:steef::steef:

Yh both are lit. I like how they play completely differently. Seems like Gon launches his opponent (with scissors) in the air to extend combos whilst Killua uses his assassin step to keep up with them on the floor.

Also Gon seems to have hyperarmour defence to land his Rock attack, whilst Killua uses his lightning as somewhat of a zone.

--------

New gamplay at 60fps....amazing. Genthru confirmed.

Yh both are lit. I like how they play completely differently. Seems like Gon launches his opponent (with scissors) in the air to extend combos whilst Killua uses his assassin step to keep up with them on the floor.

Also Gon seems to have hyperarmour defence to land his Rock attack, whilst Killua uses his lightning as somewhat of a zone.

--------

New gamplay at 60fps....amazing. Genthru confirmed.

The game at 60fps is very amazing, I'm still disappointed by the number of characters, the minimum for me would have been 24/27 characters

The game at 60fps is very amazing, I'm still disappointed by the number of characters, the minimum for me would have been 24/27 characters
True. But then again all my favs have/are gonna make it so im cool.

Im assuming the base roster will be:-

- Gon
- Killua
- Kurapika
- Leorio
- Hisoka
- Netero
- Uvogin
- Matchi
- Genthru
- Chrollo
- Zeno