Hunter X Hunter General Discussion

Nun, Alter, Biskuit ist eine XX-Jägerin mit Erfahrung auf Senior-Niveau. Ich denke, im Chimera-Ameisen-Bogen wurde stark angedeutet, dass sie es höchstwahrscheinlich geschafft hätte Hisoka ausschalten (vor dem Tod)

Phinks und Feitan sind hochrangige Mitglieder der Truppe, aber nicht auf dem Niveau von Hisoka (ich würde sogar sagen, dass Feitan sehr nahe an Hisokas Niveau war, er würde in einem Kampf aufgrund der Komplexität von Nen nicht gewinnen, aber Was die rohe Kraft von Hatsu angeht, lagen sie wirklich nah beieinander. Auch hier ist meine Kopfkanone, die meisten Leute würden sagen, dass Feitan weit darunter liegt.

Zazan stellte für Feitan einen Schwierigkeitsgrad von 0 dar.

Ich werde eine weitere Kopfkanone hinzufügen (persönliche Logik), um zu sehen, wie Feitans Hatsu ein Gegenangriff auf den Schaden ist, den er erleidet. Auf dem Level, das er ausprobiert, müsste er in Ko ernsthaft fortgeschritten sein, da 1 Treffer von Silva Cheetu getötet hat , die angeblich nicht weit von Zazan entfernt an der Macht waren, tatsächlich hatten sie den gleichen Rang.

Man könnte das entweder so annehmen, dass Feitan weit über den Geschwaderführern stand, oder es einfach geschafft haben (ich bezweifle es)

Es gibt noch eine Ebene darüber: Hisoka,

und eine Ebene weiter oben: Keks.

Eigentlich gibt es keine Konkurrenz, wenn man es genauer betrachtet.

[/ZITAT] Ich denke das macht gerade ihre Stärke aus, sie verfügt über reichlich Kampferfahung und Durchblick beim Nen und nebenbei als "weiblicher Sensei" von Gon und Killua in Greed Island Arc funktioniert sie hervorragend.
Post automatically merged:

Die wöchentlichen Kommentare des Autors werden von nun an von einem von Togashis Assistenten – namens Tanehana – verfasst.
Quelle reddit .

Ich vermute jedoch, dass es nicht an den Rückenschmerzen liegt. Vielleicht leidet Togashi unter irgendeiner Art von Angst? Oder redet er nicht gern öffentlich über sich selbst? Oder denkt er vielleicht, dass es etwas albern ist, sowohl einen Twitter- als auch einen wöchentlichen Kommentar zu haben? Oder oder oder oder oder oder ... Wie auch immer, vielleicht sind Tanehanas Kommentare großartig.

[/ZITAT] Ich vermute, was ernstes Krebs oder so war. Ich meine seit Anfang 2023 ist ja wieder Funkstille bei Togashi. Kein gutes Zeichen.

Last edited:
Your an anime only reader understandable.

this is an official list by togashi done in the recent arc thats not animated
I have my doubts anyway:

1) It is not up to date, it takes only Chimera ant arc characters and so so almost for sure just the level they had at that point. Thinking about post death Hisoka.

2) It lacks characters like post rose Meruem that break the ceiling of 30 points max total. Gin most likely would surpass Netero too, Don Freecs for sure, the Zoldyic grandad as well (Maha if I remember correctly).

3) I have doubts about a lot of points. Biscuit above Hisoka? Razor at the same level? Why did that psycho never wanted to fight them at least a fraction of his "lust" for Chrollo? Also Genturu at the same level as Kite or Gon and Killua? Gon in Greed island could already win alone, he was stronger but due to morals he restricted himself (also true that Gentru was cocky, and that is already a fault, but he was also lucky to avoid a ko hit from Gon). And current Killua for sure is stronger. Also it can be debated if Killua actually deserves at least a point above Gon. And many others but maybe it is just my opinion.

Actually these powerlevels don't mean much when you have circumstances like the Chrollo vs Hisoka fight in the celestial tower where Chrollo prepared amply before hand and Hisoka was played like an idiot. Chrollo show a great superiority but only because Hisoka was stupid enough to let him prepare whatever he wanted while he started the fight completely oblivious and without nothing prepared beforehand.

I have my doubts anyway:

1) It is not up to date, it takes only Chimera ant arc characters and so so almost for sure just the level they had at that point. Thinking about post death Hisoka.

2) It lacks characters like post rose Meruem that break the ceiling of 30 points max total. Gin most likely would surpass Netero too, Don Freecs for sure, the Zoldyic grandad as well (Maha if I remember correctly).

3) I have doubts about a lot of points. Biscuit above Hisoka? Razor at the same level? Why did that psycho never wanted to fight them at least a fraction of his "lust" for Chrollo? Also Genturu at the same level as Kite or Gon and Killua? Gon in Greed island could already win alone, he was stronger but due to morals he restricted himself (also true that Gentru was cocky, and that is already a fault, but he was also lucky to avoid a ko hit from Gon). And current Killua for sure is stronger. Also it can be debated if Killua actually deserves at least a point above Gon. And many others but maybe it is just my opinion.

Actually these powerlevels don't mean much when you have circumstances like the Chrollo vs Hisoka fight in the celestial tower where Chrollo prepared amply before hand and Hisoka was played like an idiot. Chrollo show a great superiority but only because Hisoka was stupid enough to let him prepare whatever he wanted while he started the fight completely oblivious and without nothing prepared beforehand.
Yeah. This chart feels wrong lol.

Togashi cares more about his new hundred characters than his main ones. That’s the joke.
Ging is the father of the MC (Gon) while Pariston is the villain of the election arc, a 5000 IQ guy who trolled the whole hunter association just for fun, he seems to be the rival of Ging. Anyway there is no shame to not know these guys after years and years that the manga is "offline".

Im hoping for:-

- Phantom Troupe heavy hitters (Chrollo, Feitan, Phinks, Uvogin, Matchi)

- Zoldyck Family ( Silva, Zeno and Illumi)

- Biscuit

- Razor

- Kite

- Ging

- Ant Extermination group (Morel, Knuckle, Palm and Hand guy)

- Royal Guards and Mereum

- Tonpa for gag character

I just saw that we would have 16 playable characters, so I can imagine a roster like this:

1- Gon
2- Kirua
3- Kurapika
4- Leolio
5- Hisoka
6- Irumi
7- Zeno
8- Silva
9- Kuroro
10- Uvogin
11- Genthru
12- Kastro