Hunter X Hunter General Discussion

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Discounting the current ongoing arc (do not remember most of it) zazan has better feats. She was doing good against feitan and even his Ko didn't do anything to her in second form.
Zazan does have better feats, i agree.

Honestly my sole argument is that Biscuit was ranked 5th overall in this databook. Above Hisoka, Chrollo, etc :milaugh:

even though databook stats are ass, I think this shows that Biscuit is supposed to be a monster

Zazan does have better feats, i agree.

Honestly my sole argument is that Biscuit was ranked 5th overall in this databook. Above Hisoka, Chrollo, etc :milaugh:

even though databook stats are ass, I think this shows that Biscuit is supposed to be a monster

Her hatsu is not battle oriented, Hisoka and Chrollo still have that over her.

Well dude, biscuit is a xx hunter, with senior level experience, I think it was heavily implied in the chimera ant arc that she would most likely would have been able to take out hisoka( pre death)

phinks and feitan are senior members of the troupe, but not to the level of hisoka, ( i would go as far as to say that feitan was very near hisokas level, he wouldn’t win in a fight due to complexities of nen, but in terms of nen raw power of hatsu they were really close) again my head cannon, most people would say feitan is far below.

zazan posed 0 difficulty to feitan.

I’m gonna add an other head cannon (personal logic), seeing how feitans hatsu is a counter responsive of the damage he takes, at the level he dabbels, he would have to be serious advanced in ko, as 1hit from silva killed cheetu, that supposedly wasn’t far in power from zazan, in fact they were the same rank.

you could either take this as feitan was far above squadron leaders, or just managed to pull it off( i doubt it)

theres still a level above:hisoka,

and a level further above: biscuit.

no competition really if you seriously look at it.

Well dude, biscuit is a xx hunter, with senior level experience, I think it was heavily implied in the chimera ant arc that she would most likely would have been able to take out hisoka( pre death)

phinks and feitan are senior members of the troupe, but not to the level of hisoka, ( i would go as far as to say that feitan was very near hisokas level, he wouldn’t win in a fight due to complexities of nen, but in terms of nen raw power of hatsu they were really close) again my head cannon, most people would say feitan is far below.

zazan posed 0 difficulty to feitan.

I’m gonna add an other head cannon (personal logic), seeing how feitans hatsu is a counter responsive of the damage he takes, at the level he dabbels, he would have to be serious advanced in ko, as 1hit from silva killed cheetu, that supposedly wasn’t far in power from zazan, in fact they were the same rank.

you could either take this as feitan was far above squadron leaders, or just managed to pull it off( i doubt it)

theres still a level above:hisoka,

and a level further above: biscuit.

no competition really if you seriously look at it.
XX hunter? You mean double star hunter? They are not strength related.

--Post the panel for it. I watched only the anime so I may have missed it.

--Okay. Both hisoka and feitan are conjurers. With bungee gum hisoka is probably faster.

--Hisoka/Biscuit doesn't have an ability like pain packer. Irrelevant.

--Zazan and cheetu are not equal simply because both were squadron leader. Cheetu has always been trash unlike zazan

--There is no evidence to my knowledge that puts biscuit on same level as chollo, hisoka , Silva let alone above them.