Hunter X Hunter General Discussion

He has to. He's the real MC of the manga. :endthis:

On the real it depends on Togashi's plans. I am not sure. Kurapika getting his revenge but dying cold also be possible.
I'm certain that psycho prince dude is going down too.Dude is too overpowered to live.But i get the feeling Kurapika won't make it to the dark continent.Gin can be the new protagonist in the following arc.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I'm certain that psycho prince dude is going down too.Dude is too overpowered to live.
Tserriednich? Yeah he's too strong lol. On that topic this is still one of the best if not the best piece of HxH art I've seen

Ending sucks :kriwhat:

Let's go with the unpopular one that gives no satisfaction instead :hope:
Post automatically merged:

so basically this is the worst ending, but canon one if something happens to togashi
Oh my rubber nen, if something happens to me, please end my manga with the worse possible way ๐Ÿคก

Tbh end of Chimera Ants Arc can be considered a good ending, before the dark continent + princess survival contest began.

I'm thankful for Togashi for the story he created and even though I'd love to see the whole thing, I'd rather see that as an ending compared to what has been shared here.

I took a break from bingereading HXH months ago. I was in the Chimera Ant Arc.
I didn't stop because i didn't like it. My reasons are explained here.
I was very pleased with HXH. Nen is a very smart and properly written power system,and both boss villains and henchman villains are treated with respect.
๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ It's very sad that HXH has entered the list of wonderful manga series that will never be finished.
๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก It's terribly unfair that manga like Berserk(I finished binging it last week.) and HxH remain unfinished while a low quality product like OP remains actively ongoing.
The publishing format where a author writes the story for someone else to illustrate can actually be much more effective than writing and illustrating it yourself. The people of Japan should found more manga publishers that only accept manga publishing in this format. I don't know how many publishers like this currently exist in Japan. Do you guys know?
@Cream filled donut7 @Devilbat @NAMELESS @Mathias @RayanOO @Roo
@Light D Lamperouge @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @NikaInParis @Just a member @ZoroMazino
@RebelliousSoma @SakazOuki @Chrono

I was very pleased with HXH. Nen is a very smart and properly written power system,and both boss villains and henchman villains are treated with respect.
๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ It's very sad that HXH has entered the list of wonderful manga series that will never be finished.
๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก It's terribly unfair that manga like Berserk(I finished binging it last week.) and HxH remain unfinished while a low quality product like OP remains actively ongoing.
The publishing format where a author writes the story for someone else to illustrate can actually be much more effective than writing and illustrating it yourself. The people of Japan should found more manga publishers that only accept manga publishing in this format. I don't know how many publishers like this currently exist in Japan. Do you guys know?
@Light D Lamperouge @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @NikaInParis @Just a member @ZoroMazino
Yeah,i hope HxH gets concluded that way.Togashi just needs to figure out plot points and dialogue,someone else can do the drawing.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I only know of One Punch Man that does that. ONE writes the story and Murata draws. Tho ONE also does the Webcomic.

Si on the end he didnโ€™t reveal much isnโ€™t it ?
He simply described an epilogue that tells us nothing about the characters we like, except maybe that adult Gon is jaded and looks back unfavourably on his hunter adventures, and that his niece might be buds with the children of maybe two amongst Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio.
This sort of "then, X years later the next generation begins their own capers" can be glued at the end of most every type of actual ending, bar the ones were the protagonist goes balls-to-the-walls like Eren and neither gets nor deserves a happily ever after for him and his own.

I only know of One Punch Man that does that. ONE writes the story and Murata draws. Tho ONE also does the Webcomic.
Doesnt Death Note do the same.

As much as I like Togashi's art....if Togashi found an insanely talented artist, I'd most defintely vouch for him to use them instead of putting himself through this. Like I dont really understand why he's going through these lengths just to do it himself.

Many mangas have someone writing and someone else doing the drawings. It's not rare.

If he wanted to, Togashi would have switched to this system a decade ago.

But it's not like he was drawing everything. He's probably only drawing the characters. Rest is for the assistants.
Post automatically merged:

Si on the end he didnโ€™t reveal much isnโ€™t it ?
He forgot to say it's not the ending, but the spin-off :milaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Doesnt Death Note do the same.
They did. One wrote the story and the other illustrated it. They did the same for Platinum End iirc.

As much as I like Togashi's art....if Togashi found an insanely talented artist, I'd most defintely vouch for him to use them instead of putting himself through this. Like I dont really understand why he's going through these lengths just to do it himself.
Just pride I believe.