One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
So EOS Zoro's opponent is Yc1+ even tho Zoro will be above that at the end of the arc by surpassing Oden
Great logic
:pepelit:
Sanji fans are out of their mind....what did sanji do in the new world....correct tooks L in every single arc....but let them have fun.
About Mihawk will shall talk after the buster call event...they gone be shock :).
Last point, when Mihawk met again Shanks he was a Yonko so cut with all that crap...Mihawk wasn't interested in fighting Shanks (without an hand).

I wouldn’t take this too seriously imo. Oda and his editors have made many continuity errors in recent memory. First there was Katakuri being labelled as a logic rather than paramecia, then the volume release editing one of Katakuri’s pictures to add black armament haki. There was also the Flampe age debacle and the mysterious teleporting Daifuku among others. I’d wait for the Viz or the official release before commenting because if this is true, Sengoku showed a very unusual amount of respect to a man who’d only been a yonko for 4 years, which doesn’t really fit with what we know of Sengoku and how much he despises pirates in general.

On the other hand, if Shanks has indeed only been yonko for 6 years, I don’t believe it affects the Shanks/Mihawk debate whatsoever given that the world still considers the latter to be WSS, legendary rival worth 4 billion berries notwithstanding.
Hey Den_Den, is there any translation of that last page where Sakazuki and Sengoku are talking to each other? It seems to be important, but I couldn't find any translation yet.

Big Meme is a fistswoman like Garp
Big Mom and WB, they both used their fists for fighting. Which simply excludes them from swordsmanship

Shanks and Fujitora:
- NOT ONLY Oda reference them as "swordsmen", but in EVERY PANEL of action they had, they were shown holding the sword attacking with it. And in Shanks case, the guy has ONLY ONE ARM, and that arm is carrying a sword. And the DUDE IS NO DF USER. So, in Shanks case, he even falls into that catagory WAAAY more than Fujitora. Like, wake the fuck up LOL

Bogard

You can't win
I wouldn’t take this too seriously imo. Oda and his editors have made many continuity errors in recent memory. First there was Katakuri being labelled as a logic rather than paramecia, then the volume release editing one of Katakuri’s pictures to add black armament haki. There was also the Flampe age debacle and the mysterious teleporting Daifuku among others. I’d wait for the Viz or the official release before commenting because if this is true, Sengoku showed a very unusual amount of respect to a man who’d only been a yonko for 4 years, which doesn’t really fit with what we know of Sengoku and how much he despises pirates in general.

On the other hand, if Shanks has indeed only been yonko for 6 years, I don’t believe it affects the Shanks/Mihawk debate whatsoever given that the world still considers the latter to be WSS, legendary rival worth 4 billion berries notwithstanding.
Welcome here @Den_Den_Mushi. Just realized you joined :funky:

But yeah they usually make a lot of mistakes, but i really thought at the time that databook was valuable on the contrary to Naruto databooks because many valuable informations were coming from the databook with even Oda recommending it in an SBS, but now i agree they should be taken with a grain of salt

With that said, i still think Mihawk and Shanks are on the same level regardless because of their portrayal comparatively to one another, but this new information clearly leaves it open to who is stronger. I think we also need to know the origin of Shichibukais because Brannew mentioned that they were created to fight the 4emperors

I

Inspector_Mu

Well, all I can say is, facts are proving you wrong by the fact that Mihawk STILL IS WSS
No matter how you people try to spin it, Shanks, Fuji and others fall into that category. You can try to twist it by saying "strength as in brute force only" or whatever excuse you can come up with

Mihawk is the undisputed WSS and aknowledged by ALL CHARACTERS inside the series. That is a FACT

Also, Shichibukai is not a LEVEL. Buggy is not same level as Law who is not same level as Mingo who is not same level as Mihawk. So, just because a person title is a shichibukai, not a yonko, doesn't mean shit when Mihawk's title includes Shanks and Fuji

You can ignore it, and keep arguing and using all kinds of time-frame analysis. End of the story, Mihawk's title is aknowledged by ALLLLLLLL characters in the series. We the readers just love to spin it around and twist it for our bias judgement.

Mihawk can sit idly by, only eating onigiri, and farming and getting lewd with Perona, at the end of the day Mihawk has the title and Shanks does NOT
His title is bogus
He can be WSS by having better swordmanship like he wants
By fighting fodders

As long as his feats and portrayal sucks... dont give a damn
Imagine thinking a commander can trade blows with Kaido BM akainu and come out with no bruise and even make them postpone the match

Mihawk had no excuse
He simply sucks ...
Fuji isn't Shanks... Shanks rivaled Mihawk in the days
Yonko Shanks>Fuji~>Mihawk
We know Mihawk will never be above shanks since they fought many times and were equal back then
And now Shanks grew to be Yonko!

Sorry... Vista and any commander is enough Mihawk
While it will need a top tier to stop shanks fully

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Big Mom and WB, they both used their fists for fighting. Which simply excludes them from swordsmanship

Shanks and Fujitora:
- NOT ONLY Oda reference them as "swordsmen", but in EVERY PANEL of action they had, they were shown holding the sword attacking with it. And in Shanks case, the guy has ONLY ONE ARM, and that arm is carrying a sword. And the DUDE IS NO DF USER. So, in Shanks case, he even falls into that catagory WAAAY more than Fujitora. Like, wake the fuck up LOL
Indeed man. You are knowledgeable congrats. :funky:

Sry but the Admirals have nothing to prove, after wrecking Sabo and the Revolutionary commanders while being nerfed.
Again. Why should the admirals have been nerfed? Because of the collateral damage? The Mera Mera no Mi burns islands to ashes. So why would Fujitora hold back when Sabo can create so much damage anyways.

Also it is not clear what happened to the revos.

As the vivre card said, Mihawk is only searching for swordsmen. And he didn't even fight them all (given that he met Vista in Marineford the first time). While Shanks is the ruler of a huge part of the new world and clashes with the strongest pirates in the world, including the strongest man, the strongest creature and the natural born destroyer.
Where do you get this info? your headcanon? We know that he stop Kaido (alone) with his crew which is that a really big feat when Oden alone dmg Kaido? bah....what did Shanks do during this time?
we know that I like to have parties that a big feat indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.