I said that from a historical perspective many things that go against our modern sensitivities were the norm. I was not talking about my personal feelings towards killing small animals for no reason.
Evolution and nature don't care about our personal feelings.
So pets being human possession and not being their own beings was also just from a historical perspective? Sounded like a general comment

I’ll just say this, killing a 14 month old puppy because it turns out to be misbehaving and a little bit aggressive is wrong and unjustifiable. She could’ve easily given the dog away.
Her angry and negative feelings towards the dog have more weight than its life therefore her reaction is justified. Giving the dog away like any person with empathy would, would have deprived her of the sadistic satisfaction of ending a life with her own hands. Everyone who has killed once will agree that there is no feeling like it.
You have to try for yourself!

In india they don’t kill dogs so they roam the streets in little gangs.

They’re mostly friendly, much more so than dogs I’ve met in America. But I have still heard stories of these street dogs attacking children on occasion. Maybe due to rabies or something.

tbh I enjoyed seeing the street dogs when I visited India. They were nice little fellas.

The town of my family in Brazil is flooded 😥

They are ok, their houses wont flood. But damn the city is destroyed. I know that there are many people on rooftops of their houses waiting to be rescued by helicopters.

And there's still the chance of a dam bursting and flooding even more towns in the region

This is another town in the same region
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6e3fjlvpRj/?igsh=MXg5Y3pwanRmeG5kYg==
Post automatically merged:

I never saw something like that

The town of my family in Brazil is flooded 😥

They are ok, their houses wont flood. But damn the city is destroyed. I know that there are many people on rooftops of their houses waiting to be rescued by helicopters.

And there's still the chance of a dam bursting and flooding even more towns in the region

This is another town in the same region
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6e3fjlvpRj/?igsh=MXg5Y3pwanRmeG5kYg==
Post automatically merged:

I never saw something like that
I can't understand what its like, but losing everything because of that is surely horrible.

Courage to you and your family.

While you idiots are complaining about whatever "anti-woke" bullshit grifters shove down your throats, giant corporations are poisoning our drinking water. But yeah, let's go ahead and complain about gay and trans people who have virtually no power whatsoever.

Only thing corpos poisoned was this dude's hair