Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
honestly law was the perfect chance for blackbeard to showcase his abilities like shanks and garp did
but it just led to black vortex and game over

the most we got out from the fight was this simple attack
BB - Off screen top one πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

CoC doesn’t symbolize those gifted by fate it’s those who have will. Blackbeard is a D. That’s those who are guided by fate. Compare Kid and Law and it’s clear which of these two was a conqueror and which was guided by fate.

So don’t lecture others on misunderstanding the symbolism of CoC when most CoC users don’t have any great destiny.
And now compare Kid and Law with Blackbeard and you see that BB is both one guided by fate and is a true conqueror. It's not that deep.

Also, being a D and being a conqueror are both things guided by fate. Why do you believe there's only one of millions if that wielder isn't guided by fate? They were just lucky to be born as conquerors? Coincidences? In One Piece?

I don't lecture anyone, it's not possible after all. It's +1114 chapters and if people don't get that BLACKBEARD, one of the main antagonists, will obviously have CoC, no other argument will. I bet the same people will be surprised when Blackbeard actually knocks out random fodder with a certain shockwave.

And now compare Kid and Law with Blackbeard and you see that BB is both one guided by fate and is a true conqueror. It's not that deep.

Also, being a D and being a conqueror are both things guided by fate. Why do you believe there's only one of millions if that wielder isn't guided by fate? They were just lucky to be born as conquerors? Coincidences? In One Piece?

I don't lecture anyone, it's not possible after all. It's +1114 chapters and if people don't get that BLACKBEARD, one of the main antagonists, will obviously have CoC, no other argument will. I bet the same people will be surprised when Blackbeard actually knocks out random fodder with a certain shockwave.
Do you think Sakazuki will have it to just because he’s a main antagonist?

I see haki as a balance of power only.
It's not necessary to make CoC imp in main antagonist... both bigmam and WB are confirmed coc and Adcoc user yet all they do is spam DF attacks..
And BB is literally merchant to DF... alternative to haki.
YAMI - DF NEGATION
GURA - ADCOC ALTERNATIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.