One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
2 admirals cant even handle 4 dudes without suffering injuries.
It was a 2v5 first off

So yes I suppose you're correct Ndule Kun,

Fuji can't defeat Sabo without incurring injuries. That seems like a logical conclusion to make from a 2v5 battle lmfao.

Fuji can't defeat Sabo without getting injured,

Just like Big Mom can't defeat Queen without....well Big Mom can't beat Queen at all, she just gets one shot.

Fuji > Sabo >> Queen >>>> Big Mom

Awesome! So Shanks became a Yonkou only 6 years ago. Which means he has gotten even stronger after losing his arm. But something tells me that his crew is the strongest crew and this crew had a lot to do with Shanks becoming a Yonkou. Luffy on the other hand, has to pull the weight of the entire crew save Zoro.

It looks like that we won't get Mihawk's bounty at least till the end of Wano. I am fine with that.

This is indeed the best chapter in a long time. Marineford level chapter. Funny how the best chapters always have something to do with the Marines.
of course his crew played a major role

in Big Mom data book it stated without Streusen Big Mom could never be a Yonko

Yonko is not a one person job

The wanks

You just cant see your own L
Sabo wasnt demolished firt of all
If Sabo and co can hurt Fuji and GB
Then katakuri pushes Fuji to high diff.

Just stop the wankings
Fuji isnt strong as Logia admirals
He is weaker and he wont midd diff any YC1

2 admirals cant even handle 4 dudes without suffering injuries.

Only Akainu is able to low diff/no diff commanders
He is the only one who is really a monster that can sit with Pirate Monsters

Oda has been hyping only Akainu as a monster like Garp and Sengoku.

Also enough with the " Kizaru can handle 2 emperors alone" lol Sengoku clearly state how BM and kaido are now way beyond what they were back then
It took Roger pirates and Navy to taken down Rocks which had rookie kaido and supernova BM.

Oda crushed your wankdom and Posthawk
The only one you can wank apart from Emeperors is Akainu not the other admirals nor Posthawk
I can agree on that.
Akainu was facing 14 commanders at once (and crocodile on top of them) lol
and was still having the upper hand haha

Logia admirals imo are higher in level than the new admirals

Akainu never cared about sacrificing civilians if it helped to eradicate pirates. It makes sense he was against it since it worked in his benefit to make pirates fight against each other
Though Shichibukai were never a help. Even in Marineford. Not only did they held back and were just having some fun, Hancock even started to attack marines and Pacifistas. Sure, Oars Jr. was wasted. But any of the admirals would've done the job.

I just realized a week has passed since the Reverie and Fuji is still bandaged.
Looks like he got messed up really bad by the gay giant and the rabbit.
Yeah. Fuji just came out of the hospital.

I

Inspector_Mu

-nothing linking Sabo to Issho’s wounds (maybe it’s collateral damage of greenbull’s fruit)
-nowhere shown or said that GB was wounded
-Issho has a paramecia so is easier to sound than a logia user.
You think only fuji was hurt?
Anyway this doesnt surprise me
I always had Fuji as low top tier below logia admirals and emperors

K

Kuroshika

Akainu never cared about sacrificing civilians if it helped to eradicate pirates.

His hatred to pirates is that big(remember Ohara flashback)

It makes sense he was against it since it worked in his benefit to make pirates fight against each other
He gives me Eren Jäger vibes lmao except it’s “I will eliminate all pirates” instead of “I will eliminate all titans”

Status
Not open for further replies.