One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

The wanks
Hmm, let's see

Sabo got demolished by Troll Fuji

Me: "Well Sabo must not be YC1, Katakuri could probably push Fuji past troll diff"

Sabo then injures Fuji in a 2v5

Me: "Sabo must've powered up quite a bit during his Mera training if he can now injure Fuji in a 2v5"

Isn't it funny how things worK? Where is the inconsistency doodle bob?
You just cant see your own L
Sabo wasnt demolished firt of all
If Sabo and co can hurt Fuji and GB
Then katakuri pushes Fuji to high diff.

Just stop the wankings
Fuji isnt strong as Logia admirals
He is weaker and he wont midd diff any YC1

2 admirals cant even handle 4 dudes without suffering injuries.

Only Akainu is able to low diff/no diff commanders
He is the only one who is really a monster that can sit with Pirate Monsters

Oda has been hyping only Akainu as a monster like Garp and Sengoku.

Also enough with the " Kizaru can handle 2 emperors alone" lol Sengoku clearly state how BM and kaido are now way beyond what they were back then
It took Roger pirates and Navy to taken down Rocks which had rookie kaido and supernova BM.

Oda crushed your wankdom and Posthawk
The only one you can wank apart from Emeperors is Akainu not the other admirals nor Posthawk

@MarineHQ62
- Sakazuki/Issho Panel

Sakazuki: You’ve always wanted this right Issho? The annulment of the Shichibukai is as a result of y’all’s pessimism and although I objected to it, I won’t trample on the decision the Kings have made.

Fuji: The necessary sacrifice to allow the Shichibukai to continue to exist?!...Sakazuki, you’ve never been one of them so I don’t expect you to understand.

Sakazuki: ...

Fuji: All that’s left now, is to believe in the SSG. I’m sure the power/influence structure of the world will change drastically.
So Sakazuki was against the end of the Shishibukai system :luchosop::luchosop:

@MarineHQ62
- Sakazuki/Issho Panel

Sakazuki: You’ve always wanted this right Issho? The annulment of the Shichibukai is as a result of y’all’s pessimism and although I objected to it, I won’t trample on the decision the Kings have made.

Fuji: The necessary sacrifice to allow the Shichibukai to continue to exist?!...Sakazuki, you’ve never been one of them so I don’t expect you to understand.

Fuji: All that’s left now, is to believe in the SSG. I’m sure the power/influence structure of the world will change drastically.
plot twist : Akainu is right

Sword users so far:

- Im
- Rox
- Roger
- Rayleigh
- Whitebeard (his bisento is considered to be one of the 12 supreme blades)
- Big Mom
- Shanks

Man, Mihawk must be high god level.

:yasu:
The problem is how you bring characters who WERE NEVER described as swordsman just to justify Shanks inferiority to Mihawk.
While we agree that just carrying a sword doesn't make you a swordsman. That shit applies to the likes of WB, BM (I haven't seen the others fighting style but most likely it isn't their style of fighting)

Shanks on the other hand CONSTANTLY was emphasized by Oda that he is a swordsman. On top of that, he only has ONE ARM to use in a fight. And that Arm is carrying a sword. And on TOP OF IT, he is NOT a DF user. He's simply a walking swordsman with haki. Just like Mihawk!

@MarineHQ62
- Sakazuki/Issho Panel

sakazuki never wanted to get rid of those monsters:steef:

@MarineHQ62
- Sakazuki/Issho Panel

Ofcrs Akainu objected to it.

What's bad with manipulating/using Pirates against Pirates. :kayneshrug:

Ofcrs Fujutora part also being true and Akainu not realising the harm it does to common people.

I still don't get The notion of not taking promotion to admiral rank because it's directly under gorosei but opting for staying in Navy as VA and participating in wg Acts..
probably CD only calls admirals and only admirals are worthy enough to be at their disposal

I

Inspector_Mu

Lol lucky roo Ben beck man and yassop being mentioned along side yonkos.

Rip katakuri Marco and trash king

Shanks yc3 can probably destroy any yc1 character.

That’s why they were so confident at marine ford these three guys are at least admiral level each
:gokulaugh: That big dude gets trashed by any Yc1
Only Benn can beat Kata Marco

@MarineHQ62
- Sakazuki/Issho Panel

Fascinating how Sakazuki and Sengoku both deeply resented the Shichibukai pirates, but still accepted them for the sake of the Gorosei's balance.

When you get to be in charge of the Marines, Sakazuki must have seen that you can't live through ideals while facing a shortage of manpower to address the greater threats of the One Piece world.

Also really foolish to turn Mihawk from an ally to an enemy overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.