One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

@Admiral Lee Hung oh now you started saying Sabo is above Yc1? I remember you were trashing thim
When we said Sabo was Yc1+
You see why I dont like fanboyism? People are ready to start jumping ships and walking the other characters even tho they used to bash him

2 admirals gets damaged by 4 dudes... high diff battle lol
Only Sabo is high high tier + the rest are low high tier max.

Major just accept your L for saying Sabo was weaker and even made a case for zoro beating Sabo lol

Lmao Oda saying the marine no longer has warlords support against Yonkos already tell us the contrary.
so Marine got stronger cause they got weaker :)
Post automatically merged:

Let's see:

Shanks the Haki God has worse Haki than Mihawk who got stalled by Vista

Shanks isn't a durability monster like Big Mom or Kaido

Shanks has the lowest bounty among all Yonko

Shanks is the only Yonko who's first mate is close to him in power

And it's the Admiral fandom who took an L? Because Fujitora took some moderate injuries in a 2v5 against the biggest threat to the World Government? Lol
lol

Garp and Roger did it to protect CD??.....Garp is understandable as he is a marine and it is his duty to protect his owners (eventhough he is not excusable).....

.but what about roger??.....I hope there is some ulterior motive behind that else I will lose all the respect that I have for the pirate king Roger doesn't matter how powerful he is...

Luffy is far better than this Roger....

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
@Admiral Lee Hung oh now you started saying Sabo is above Yc1? I remember you were trashing thim
When we said Sabo was Yc1+
Hmm, let's see

Sabo got demolished by Troll Fuji

Me: "Well Sabo must not be YC1, Katakuri could probably push Fuji past troll diff"

Sabo then injures Fuji in a 2v5

Me: "Sabo must've powered up quite a bit during his Mera training if he can now injure Fuji in a 2v5"

Isn't it funny how things worK? Where is the inconsistency doodle bob?

I

Inspector_Mu

Lmao Oda saying the marine no longer has warlords support against Yonkos already tell us the contrary.
Because they are weaklings

Imagine admirals or emperors replaced by vegapunk creations lol
Never
Imagine Kaido downplaying admirals and yonko to be worth less
Never
Imagine Vista and others stopping/ beating admirals/emperors with basic haki
Never
Only warlords gets stopped by commander dudes and postpones
Only warlords loses badly to Luffy
Only warlords are not mentioned in the way when you wanna be PK.

So why is zoro using the same moves that got him negg diffed by mihawk ? Why is his training haki and weightlifiting not new sword techniques.
You are misunderstanding me zoro fanboy.
If sword techniques become more powerful with haki and strength training then thats one of the ways a swordsman can lvl up, besides learning new sword techniques, as it should be.
My point is that its wrong seeing Mihawk to be AUTOMATICALLY stronger than say Big Mom just because she "uses" a sword, which is really stupid considering big mom doesn't only use her sword, she only swings her sword around and produces Elbaf spears in part mostly because of her immense strength.
Sure Mihawk 100% has overall better sword skills, techniques and whatnot, but OVERALL he is not better.

Hmm, let's see

Sabo got demolished by Troll Fuji

Me: "Well Sabo must not be YC1, Katakuri could probably push Fuji past troll diff"

Sabo then injures Fuji in a 2v5

Me: "Sabo must've powered up quite a bit during his Mera training if he can now injure Fuji in a 2v5"

Isn't it funny how things worK? Where is the inconsistency doodle bob?
Fuji was highly nerfed since he is a highly destructive person but he cannot use his high end attacks since he doesnt want to destroy Mariejoa. So at best hed have to use low level gravity and mostly swordsmanship to fight Sabo.

Let's see:

Shanks the Haki God has worse Haki than Mihawk who got stalled by Vista

Shanks isn't a durability monster like Big Mom or Kaido

Shanks has the lowest bounty among all Yonko

Shanks is the only Yonko who's first mate is close to him in power
A black blade isn't proof for having the strongest Haki. It also depends on the sword and your qualities as a swordsman (it was said that Ryuma's blade became black over the course of his many battles. While we know Shanks interchanges his swords from time to time). Whitebeard's blade wasn't black. Heck even Rox' blade wasn't black. Let us see if Roger's blade was black.

Whitebeard isn't durable either and was the strongest.

Youngest and most held back Yonko. Even if he is the weakest, the gap is small.

Hype for the commanders, not dehype for the Yonko.
-----------------------

Shanks:
  • Clashes with an uninjured Whitebeard on medication
  • Stops Kaido in his tracks
  • Stops Akainu and challenges both marines and BB pirates. Resulting in the end of the war and BB retreating
The "stopping bisento with his hands in his pockets" meme is outdated. :yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.