Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I meant cal. Hence the bolded
Ah. Well I don’t really get his problem with Ratchet. I feel like he’s interpreting their posts fairly uncharitably to paint them as scum.

I was in agreeance with Ultra yesterday. We tried the lynch the White Bear yesterday but got cucked by Gad voters

I simply don't think his vitriol towards Flower is coming off as authentic, think he'd have cooled it a little if it was genuine but looks like he's leaning into it
You also attempted to tie Ratchet and Ultra together as scum just Ultra not responding to your post asking about Ratchet.

With 40 hours left in day Ultra refused to give me his thoughts on Ratchet because Polar is outed

If they scum together again it's just a shame they don't have me to carry them to another win this time
I’m seeing a lot of shading from you and not a lot of solving.

Ah. Well I don’t really get his problem with Ratchet. I feel like he’s interpreting their posts fairly uncharitably to paint them as scum.

You also attempted to tie Ratchet and Ultra together as scum just Ultra not responding to your post asking about Ratchet.

I’m seeing a lot of shading from you and not a lot of solving.
So you think Polar is scum, but it never crossed your mind why Cal could be town in spite of the above

Weren't you sidelining the Polar wagon by the way?

So you think Polar is scum, but it never crossed your mind why Cal could be town in spite of the above
So he agreeing with you once means he can shade you and Ratchet as much as he wants? I don’t see that as a reason to give him a complete pass.

I can acknowledge it would be risky to Bus a scummate with a CFD. But has he done anything this phase that has seemed especially towny to you?

Weren't you sidelining the Polar wagon by the way?
You might’ve missed it but I already told you why I didn’t change my vote off Gad. I didn’t want to have to spend another cycle discussing his slot. He did not do himself any favors lying not just about being Arceus but about being Pikachu as well.

So he agreeing with you once means he can shade you and Ratchet as much as he wants? I don’t see that as a reason to give him a complete pass.

I can acknowledge it would be risky to Bus a scummate with a CFD. But has he done anything this phase that has seemed especially towny to you?

You might’ve missed it but I already told you why I didn’t change my vote off Gad. I didn’t want to have to spend another cycle discussing his slot. He did not do himself any favors lying not just about being Arceus but about being Pikachu as well.
Maybe?

I'm more taking issue with you not pausing to ask that question, why do you have such faith in Ratchet's alignment Xenos?

Few reasons, lazy posts, avoidance, opportunistic, feeling

my poke has mega evolution

if someone can mega amp me i can take care of polar once and for all
If its a move needing upgrade I could help

[Change Vote: Lynch Polar]

He voted me yesterday as well. Though this time I think he just didn’t like that I didn’t immediately respond to his tag asking me for my top 3 scum reads, and responded to Ultra instead while I was at work.
So....

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Maybe?

I'm more taking issue with you not pausing to ask that question, why do you have such faith in Ratchet's alignment Xenos?
Why is your presumption that he hasn't asked himself that question? Seems a bit weird to insist that he can only have arrived at his position by having not thought about something that could be townie from his suspect instead of him having done so and found it wasn't strong enough to sway him from his reservations.

Status
Not open for further replies.