@Logiko capitalism will certainly be difficult to abolish. I am thinking as a citizen of the US. One way to abolish capitalism is to get rid of monopolies such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, and other big box stores. I don’t see it happening, but I would love if family run stores could return and not be crushed by Amazon. The problem is people are so dependent on the convenience of Amazon that there is zero chance that will happen.

I still don’t understand how there won’t be a ruling class in your society. The scientists will still be part of the educated class because they had to study and learn their field.

Let’s say you become a scientist what area would your expertise be in? How did you get on this panel of scientists? Aren’t you worried that people will resent you for having a spot at the table so to speak?

You seem to forget the human nature .
There is no such thing as human nature.

capitalism will certainly be difficult to abolish. I am thinking as a citizen of the US. One way to abolish capitalism is to get rid of monopolies such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, and other big box stores. I don’t see it happening, but I would love if family run stores could return and not be crushed by Amazon. The problem is people are so dependent on the convenience of Amazon that there is zero chance that will happen.
Yeah, that's why it won't take a few month but multiple decade.

I still don’t understand how there won’t be a ruling class in your society. The scientists will still be part of the educated class because they had to study and learn their field.
Classes are not based on who is educated or not, they are social groups based on different capitals, mainly economic. So by creating a society where there is an equality of income and where culture is equally distributed, there won't be anymore classes and we will reach equality. There will always be people who know more than others, but in this type of society, this will not be a problem since knowledge will be equally distributed.

Let’s say you become a scientist what area would your expertise be in?
Astrophysics probably

Aren’t you worried that people will resent you for having a spot at the table so to speak?
In an equal society, everyone will have an equal chance to get to those to those places so there should be no resentment.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
There is no such thing as human nature.

Yeah, that's why it won't take a few month but multiple decade.

Classes are not based on who is educated or not, they are social groups based on different capitals, mainly economic. So by creating a society where there is an equality of income and where culture is equally distributed, there won't be anymore classes and we will reach equality. There will always be people who know more than others, but in this type of society, this will not be a problem since knowledge will be equally distributed.

Astrophysics probably

In an equal society, everyone will have an equal chance to get to those to those places so there should be no resentment.
You lack inteligence

@Logiko do you think a bartering society would take the place of a post capitalist world? I share my works and talents with you in exchange for your works and talents?

Have you read any post apocalyptic fiction? I believe it is something you would enjoy. I recommend Canticle of Liebowitz, which is a story about how humanity overcomes a nuclear holocaust. I also recommend Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood, which is part mystery as well as post apocalyptic. Finally, I recommend The Road by Cormac McCarthy, which is a beautiful love story between a father and son as they navigate a post apocalyptic world.

You lack inteligence
Maybe

@Logiko do you think a bartering society would take the place of a post capitalist world? I share my works and talents with you in exchange for your works and talents?
I don't know.

Have you read any post apocalyptic fiction?
I'm not a big reader so no, not really hehe but I'm seen the road (the movie tho), great one.

Yeah. Your counter argument is his degree not what he talked. Which is stupid thing to say.
No this is just basic.

What role do you see yourself having in a classless society?
Every society is classless because class doesn't exist, it's all in our heads.
One way to abolish capitalism is to get rid of monopolies such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, and other big box stores. I don’t see it happening, but I would love if family run stores could return and not be crushed by Amazon. The problem is people are so dependent on the convenience of Amazon that there is zero chance that will happen.
The next step after abolishing capitalism will be neo feudalism where everyone is so physically and emotionally dependent on big corporations that getting rid of money is a no brainer because its no longer needed to control and emotionally abuse the people.

@Logiko since you want to be a writer and like analyzing stories, I am surprised that you aren’t a reader. I would consider a reader of nonfictional works such as scientific studies, articles, biographies, etc. as valid. I need to read more nonfiction

Could I dm you a list of books as well as anime and manga that had an impact on me?
Post automatically merged:

Every society is classless because class doesn't exist, it's all in our heads.

The next step after abolishing capitalism will be neo feudalism where everyone is so physically and emotionally dependent on big corporations that getting rid of money is a no brainer because its no longer needed to control and emotionally abuse the people.
You are a big brain thinker!

@Logiko since you want to be a writer and like analyzing stories, I am surprised that you aren’t a reader.
Indeed. That is my biggest flaw. Sadly, with my condition, I simply do not have the motivation to read a book. I'm trying to compensate by watching a lot of media and analysing storytelling to the maximum, this is not ideal but this is all I can do right now.

Could I dm you a list of books as well as anime and manga that had an impact on me?
If you want, its cool to discover new stuff.

Indeed. That is my biggest flaw. Sadly, with my condition, I simply do not have the motivation to read a book. I'm trying to compensate by watching a lot of media and analysing storytelling to the maximum, this is not ideal but this is all I can do right now.

If you want, its cool to discover new stuff.
Give me some time to make my list. Remember audiobooks are a valid form of reading!

Parts of the centre of Amsterdam are being occupied by Palestine activists, I don't even know what they want at this point but thankfully I live very far from the capital, far away from these anarchists. Things like these rarely happen in The Netherlands.