Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better according to whom. You?

Why would I assume Xenos has perfect gamestate awareness of who is pushable. He barely plays.
A couple pages before he tried to push me, Flower had said I need scrutiny, so he probably sensed an opportunity

theyre both baboons though it doesn't surprise me that they'd try to push someone that tried to cfd scum over town

Have any of you noticed AM is exclusively Indi speccing? No really, all his posts are dedicated to it
@Alwaysmind Is this true?
Yeah, I'm out.

Vote Flower.

Bye.
This is what, like the 3rd time you said this? Are you really out or is this just an act? Cuz I’m really tired of it.
Continue sheeping Lultra and supporting his spite shit on me every game. Fucking unplayable for me atp.
You got like what, 3 votes on you? I don’t think I rage this much when Ultra got a bandwagon on me and even got me double lynch.
sry, hope you're okay <3
Don’t encourage her.
She doesn’t this specifically for people like you.
She loves playing the victim.
I'm not. He ruins every game for me lately because people keep buying his shit despite even reading me correctly previously. How am I supposed to find enjoyment anymore when this guy's entire deal lately is to make me feel like shit?
Then either quit or stop bitching. If you continue to bitch then I know you’re 100% scum.

This is what, like the 3rd time you said this? Are you really out or is this just an act? Cuz I’m really tired of it.

You got like what, 3 votes on you? I don’t think I rage this much when Ultra got a bandwagon on me and even got me double lynch.

Don’t encourage her.

Then either quit or stop bitching. If you continue to bitch then I know you’re 100% scum.
stop giving her attention tbh

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Amp that into a permanent partnership.

Also fine with just the assistant stuff. I wanna do shit and have fun.
I welcome amps :catblush:

For an assistant to scan a pokemon they use their own ability wich doubles down as a scan. So it's not submitted separately.

Funny thing is, is that if an assistant were to submit a kill he would also scan and if the kill were sucessful I would get the dead player's scanned pokemon. So flipped in the thread and scanned too.

For an assistant to scan a pokemon they use their own ability wich doubles down as a scan. So it's not submitted separately.

Funny thing is, is that if an assistant were to submit a kill he would also scan and if the kill were sucessful I would get the dead player's scanned pokemon. So flipped in the thread and scanned too.
this sounds like it has a lot of potential to be a hostile indie tbh

Oh, guess it's kinda useless for me, then. I'm almost out of shots now -_-.

Mashiro Blue

this sounds like it has a lot of potential to be a hostile indie tbh
Not really. If the assistant doesn't have a kill that won't happen.

If he uses any other type of ability the target is scanned too.

Kill was just an example. Any ability will scan.

Mashiro Blue

sounds like an indie that's gonna grow more arms and legs if you ask me
That's a misconception from the example I gave.

If I said "assistant uses protect and doubles down as a scan on the protected player" you wouldn't get that idea. But as I used an a kill as an example you got that impression. Understandable but it's explained already.

Maybe?

I'm more taking issue with you not pausing to ask that question, why do you have such faith in Ratchet's alignment Xenos?
Nothing Ratchet’s done so far has seemed scum motivated to me.

When asked about Polar Xenos explains his reasoning for staying on Gad, but doesn't really give his considerations on Polar

Pops in and votes Melkor when Yo Tan announces results, but when Polar had results on him announced earlier, nothing said

Places a vote on Polar without comment

Then he starts immediately focusing on a new angle in Cal

He's basically treating Polar as resolved without having given any sort of commentary on it. Of course I'm not going to assume he's thought much about it.
I wish I had enough time in the day to comment on everything as it comes, but I am working this game around my work schedule. For instance I've got another 2-10 today so I am trying to post more right now to make the most of my time before going to work.

I had mentioned I was on my Lunch Break when I responded to you and I happened to see YTW announce their results at the time.

I say this not as an excuse. But because I want you to understand where i'm coming from.

And as for why I switched to Polar without comment, Melkor giving his claim + his action targeting Polar as well as it being said that he visited Polar lined up. So it felt right to switch off of Melkor in light of that.

I will make mistakes when i'm skimming the thread to catch up and you can feel free to call me out on that when I do. But know that just because I don't always chime in that doesn't mean I mean to actively avoid what's being discussed.

Both of my pokemon are adorable and I would die for them

Don’t encourage her.

I mean there were two indie claims that I recall in this have, one from Kekko, who we have to take his word for it, and another from Ultra who claims to be a good indie, but he has to mislynch 2 townies to be considered good.
Sorry if I focus on details that don’t make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.