One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yassop > katakkuri
Yassop > Marco
Yassop > king
I honestly think Yassop is just like his son.
he will be someone who is always feared and has notorious reputation but just like his son, he is coward LOL.
I have a feeling, like father like son hahaha
Oda can even make a comedy scene and a comedy fight where both of Usopp and Yassop team up and both are doing some coward tactics LOL

Meteorites are the most useless ability for fights, it is specifically designed for collateral damage. Doffy and Law cut them. Sabo isn't affected by them since he is logia. The rest can just avoid the trajectory. As for the rest, why would Fujitora hold back? Sabo's fruit causes enormous destruction, so it would make sense for Fujitora and Greenbull to counter their DC with their own DC. Or else Sabo would burn the whole castle to ashes with things like Entei.

Akainu never cared about sacrificing civilians if it helped to eradicate pirates.

His hatred to pirates is that big(remember Ohara flashback)

It makes sense he was against it since it worked in his benefit to make pirates fight against each other
Sengoku may hate pirates, but he’s also a pragmatist at heart. He knows that the warlords provide an important boost to morale and public relations, for example Jinbe being the token Fishman and Coby and Helmeppo remarking on Mihawk’s iceberg slash. Some of the warlords such as Doflamingo and Crocodile were also regarded as heroes in certain WG territories, meaning that it was in the navy’s best interest to leave them be. Once Doffy and Croc proved themselves to be liabilities, it became easier to cut the system loose.

On another note, I find it interesting that we now know the bounty ceiling for the series. I don’t expect Luffy’s bounty to skyrocket too far beyond Roger’s and further bounty reveals should better help us assess the threat level of both new and existing characters from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.