[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fujishiro the sk killed kiwipom (superkill is most likely to be sk power rather than mafia power)
and I killed fallen
and Fallen tried to superkill someone but failed

who did mafia try to kill, IF natalija is a vigi who shot al sama?

Ok listen peeps. I will do this because town is about to fucking lose and y'all are lost/blind.

I'm an indie kitty killer, scum is right in front of you using me as a scapegoat.

A Medicine Cat's Peril

Spottedleaf (@Kiwipom ) has been super-killed.

Ravenpaw (@AL sama ) has been killed.

Yellowfang (@Fallen Prince ) has been killed.

Someone attempted to super-kill ??? but failed.

The infection keeps spreading.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is Sunrise. You have 24 hours to converse.
The hammer is now 7.
Countdown Timer

Queen got a point

If SK killed kiwi
She killed Fallen and falllen failed to do his super kill attack because his target wasnt brokenfang or the other one.
And i went on Al but since he was town i didnt kill him, yet Nat claims vig and killed him

Who did mafia kill? Unless mafia can super kill? But ive never heard of that in mafia, its usally sk/ww

Can we even askdrag if mafia can super kill or nah?

Why did you go for fallen again queen?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Ok listen peeps. I will do this because town is about to fucking lose and y'all are lost/blind.

I'm an indie kitty killer, scum is right in front of you using me as a scapegoat.
Using you? I haven’t been able to read everything as closely as I’d like, but you’ve slipped multiples times already...scum can’t force you to trip up like that.

Queen got a point

If SK killed kiwi
She killed Fallen and falllen failed to do his super kill attack because his target wasnt brokenfang or the other one.
And i went on Al but since he was town i didnt kill him, yet Nat claims vig and killed him

Who did mafia kill? Unless mafia can super kill? But ive never heard of that in mafia, its usally sk/ww

Can we even add drag if mafia can super kill or nah?

Why did you go for fallen again queen?
he was doing player salads so he was my sus
and like I said, i'm not a regular vigi, the only reason I was able to kill him was because he tried to kill someone in the same night too

Status
Not open for further replies.