One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter is for me and antiwanks alliance
It crushed shanks fandom hope for higher bounty and being stronger than kaido and BM
Crushed Navy fandom on Fuji and GB being way above commanders
It crushed Posthawk fans so badly... he was equalled by high tier shanks
Crushed the wankdom that Garp himself took down Rocks , that Roger WB Garp were way above current top tiers....

It showed us that Rox was bigger than than any pirate crew ever and now BM and Kaido ate even way beyond that .

I remember SHISHIO and them with their NONSENSE ARGUEMNTS "PRIME SHANKS WAS 2 ARMS" LOL

Sengoku confirms what I've always been saying that kaido and BM Aretha 2 powerhouses
The strongest pirates and characters right now .

This is a big W for Antiwank.
Calm down, this thread ain't meant to shit on characters. W8 for the chapter release & then u can create ur nth Zoro/Mihawk thread where can vent by bashing them.

So Roger compromised his will to take town Rocks with Garp which meant helping the CD?

did he never hold a stance against the government until later when became Pirate King?

I don't think he fought Rocks for CD's sake. That was Garp which meant Roger benefitting them automatically.

I

Inspector_Mu

Why are not going into the stuff I mentioned above ?
Oh and, just so you know, it was chapter 925 you're referring too
First of all Jinbei didnt block
He got overpowered by skinny BM and cut
That's not a successful block.

Anyway your own Navy Man, Sengoku just hyped BM and Kaido this chapter
Anything you say wont matter
Kaido >BM>Akainu~Shanks>Rest of top tiers

As @Bogard said it, BB gonna do something big soon and get more bounty on him(he must be still above Luffy until the end).
But the question here is what? Shanks battle such early? I think Shanks battle will be after or in same arc as when we get the elbaf arc.
So if the Shanks battle come later, what gonna BB do to get more bounty?
Shanks and Teach story arcs are not that predictable

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Mihawk still fought evenly with prime Shanks, don't let Noodle Kun's anti-logical leaps fool you guys

Shanks becoming a Yonko 6 years ago, has nothing to do with Shanks being in his prime lol. There's no rule in OP that says you must be in your prime to become a Yonko.

Weaker Mihawk fought evenly with 2 armed (Prime) Shanks, and currently doesn't even consider Shanks worth his time.

Current Mihawk > Prime Shanks > Yonko Shanks

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
You know what will be hilarious after the Yonkou fanboys/Admiral haters emptied their Magazine this chapter ?

When Oda reveals the condition in which Sabo and his commanders are in, that will shut you up soon enough :milaugh:

Can't even report back after a week, what does that mean, I wonder
I love Sabo but he is wanked too much unlike Zoro :cheers:

Why are not going into the stuff I mentioned above ?
Oh and, just so you know, it was chapter 925 you're referring too
mate

Kaido and Big Mom better hype and feat than any one alive

if I can accept this and say their canon hype surpass Shanks hype

why admiral an Mihawk fan base can't

story is far from over ... game can change ... we have time

Status
Not open for further replies.