General & Others Who is more popular globally Luffy or Zoro?

If Oda is serious about that then he can use Zolo as hypetool instead Sanji then he won't have that problem. More of that Carrot/Yeti Cool Brothers vs Zolo scenes and then problem is solved. ZKKclowns usually like Zolo for cool scenes and not being used as hypetool, and Oda is consistently using Sanji for that instead Zolo lmao.
Unlike ur fat ass
Oda won’t ruin a character hust cause the character threatens his fav lol
Touch grass and maybe u won’t say these stupid takes fatbeard fan

Unlike ur fat ass
Oda won’t ruin a character hust cause the character threatens his fav lol
Touch grass and maybe u won’t say these stupid takes fatbeard fan
What happened hurt your ZKKfeelings? :gokulaugh: I didn't say anything about Teach, looks like its your PTSD again.

Your dumb ZKKass talked about that as if Oda is serious :milaugh: I just proved he isn't serious (if he was he would end that easily) because you ZKKclowns only like cool scenes just like 10 years old kids and those fans don't care about characters with depth such as Teach. Thats why Oda needs shallow underling cool looking characters like Zolo to sell extra manga but in reality, you can't build a quality story with characters like Zolo if they were the main character so you can cry about it all you want dumb clown.

What happened hurt your ZKKfeelings? :gokulaugh: I didn't say anything about Teach, looks like its your PTSD again.

Your dumb ZKKass talked about that as if Oda is serious :milaugh: I just proved he isn't serious (if he was he would end that easily) because you ZKKclowns only like cool scenes just like 10 years old kids and those fans don't care about characters with depth such as Teach. Thats why Oda needs shallow underling cool looking characters like Zolo to sell extra manga but in reality, you can't build a quality story with characters like Zolo if they were the main character so you can cry about it all you want dumb clown.
Oh no
Another essay full of gibberish

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
yup, that's where the horny hentai consuming asian teens are hailing from

I have alot of cosplayers in my insta feed and they all come from the OCE regions, all females ofc and a character like Nami is like one of the most cosplayed characters in the internet, atleast from One Piece/Shounen

I really don't know but most people i know started watching/reading one piece cos of zoro(same goes to me.. I randomly stumbled upon a zoro Edit on YouTube 5yrs ago and I've been hooked since then

Plus Zoro was more popular than Luffy in 5 out 8 regions in the most recent global popularity poll... Including Africa and Asia(we all know these two regions have massive population right?)

P.s haven't figured out the photo sharing stuff I'd have shown it to you guys here
Post automatically merged:
Luffy wins India

If Oda is serious about that then he can use Zolo as hypetool instead Sanji then he won't have that problem. More of that Carrot/Yeti Cool Brothers vs Zolo scenes and then problem is solved. ZKKclowns usually like Zolo for cool scenes and not being used as hypetool, and Oda is consistently using Sanji for that instead Zolo lmao.
Or like he does since post ts started less screen time and shit fights
:suresure: that works for oda to keep zoro low

Throughout the history of One Piece popularity polls, Monkey D. Luffy has consistently held the top position, while Roronoa Zoro has consistently ranked second.

Google is your friend.

The MC being the most popular is not a given.

Any outcome where Zoro isn't the most popular is absurd.
Not really.

I am completely neutral on this one and even I am getting more and more annoyed by the immature, disrespectful and loudmouth Zoro fanbase on social media etc.

It's like a bunch of sad guys stuck in puberty trying to project themselves onto a "badass" character.

If even someone like me, who has no agenda whatsoever, is getting annoyed then just think what most other fanbases think of Zoro's fanbase (which sadly impacts their view on the character himself of course).

Not really.

I am completely neutral on this one and even I am getting more and more annoyed by the immature, disrespectful and loudmouth Zoro fanbase on social media etc.

It's like a bunch of sad guys stuck in puberty trying to project themselves onto a "badass" character.

If even someone like me, who has no agenda whatsoever, is getting annoyed then just think what most other fanbases think of Zoro's fanbase (which sadly impacts their view on the character himself of course).
Qué buen dato te aventaste.

F

Foul Legacy

And besides.. You can vote as many times you want in that poll.. Not just once.. Vote now, vote tomorrow too.. That poll is botted obviously.. They saw Zoro winning and decided to all vote for luffy..
This almost sounds like when one piece fans invaded Naruto polls and made Sakura won.