General & Others Who is more popular globally Luffy or Zoro?

I really don't know but most people i know started watching/reading one piece cos of zoro(same goes to me.. I randomly stumbled upon a zoro Edit on YouTube 5yrs ago and I've been hooked since then

Plus Zoro was more popular than Luffy in 5 out 8 regions in the most recent global popularity poll... Including Africa and Asia(we all know these two regions have massive population right?)

P.s haven't figured out the photo sharing stuff I'd have shown it to you guys here
Post automatically merged:
Easily Luffy.
(Maybe Zoro was more ppl in the first 2 or 3 years of one piece first released)

Make a poll on the largest social media platform that has variety of fans from casual fan, hardcore fans to self proclaimed enthusiastic op nerd......aka Twitter, YouTube, Insta etc
I'm 99% confident that Luffy will always beat Zoro in poll whether the question is about power lvl, fav character, who do you like more?? Etc etc.
Now try JJK or Naruto........I'm not confident if Naruto Uzumaki or Yuji will have more votes than Itachi or Gojo or whatever.
Luffy is the one piece icon itself.

You just don't know how much popular Luffy is actually. Back in the days when I'm just in middle school, the only thing i know about Japanese cartoon (anime) is DBZ, Pokemon and one goofy character with big eyes, skinny dude and a strawhat( don't even know his name, don't even know which anime he's in, or where i first saw him)

Last edited:
Not really.

I am completely neutral on this one and even I am getting more and more annoyed by the immature, disrespectful and loudmouth Zoro fanbase on social media etc.

It's like a bunch of sad guys stuck in puberty trying to project themselves onto a "badass" character.

If even someone like me, who has no agenda whatsoever, is getting annoyed then just think what most other fanbases think of Zoro's fanbase (which sadly impacts their view on the character himself of course).
You sound just like Erkan and Ndule don’t call yourself neutral you are not

Yeah sure there is a conspiracy theory going on to prevent Zoro from winning
No conspiracy if you were active on Twitter during that time you would see large part of Sanji fandom campaigning for Luffy every day. What mattered to them was Zoro not getting first place in the poll they managed to achieve that kudos to them

The MC being the most popular is not a given.

Any outcome where Zoro isn't the most popular is absurd.
Why is Zoro not being the most popular absurd? Because you want him to be?

You sound just like Erkan and Ndule don’t call yourself neutral you are not

No conspiracy if you were active on Twitter during that time you would see large part of Sanji fandom campaigning for Luffy every day. What mattered to them was Zoro not getting first place in the poll they managed to achieve that kudos to them
You think a bunch of twitter dudes managed to tip the scales come on now lmao.

Luffy shits on Zolo in popularity

Hears that Sanji fans were voting for Luffy instead so Zoro wouldn't win.

Anyway those popularity polls are a mess since on can vote many times. Make bots for it etc.

We had most voted of the day and people were voting in random irrelevant characters just for the fun.
Ztards are conspiracy theorists:milaugh:

If either it is luffy since he won in 3 regions(NA,Asia and japan)and zoro only 2(Middle East África) the are very close equal or zoro is more popular since 🍬admitted they vote for luffy so zoro couldn't win :feelsokeman:

Not really.

I am completely neutral on this one and even I am getting more and more annoyed by the immature, disrespectful and loudmouth Zoro fanbase on social media etc.

It's like a bunch of sad guys stuck in puberty trying to project themselves onto a "badass" character.

If even someone like me, who has no agenda whatsoever, is getting annoyed then just think what most other fanbases think of Zoro's fanbase (which sadly impacts their view on the character himself of course).
"Neutral" with that sentence he says:)

Last edited:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
It's obviously Luffy lmao? Zoro is second place as always

Poll was botted by Americans.. How does someone who is leading in 5 outta the eight countries not win?? Makes no sense
Nami is leading in 5 outta 8 countries too.
The existence of Nami domination shows there isn't any issue in whatever related to your problem.
She's at #1 in 3 countries meanwhile Zoro only in 2.
Luffy wins in Asia and Japan where it have the most number of audience with a significant gap in Asia , which heavily attributes it's overall ranking.......thanks to Africa alone that Zoro has wide gap of votes over Luffy which effectively influence it's overall close ranking between them.

What you need to know is that, Zoro doesn't run the show and isn't the single most attraction of majority of the entire one piece fandom like Gojo runs JJK..........stop thinking that their would be majority of fans only thinking about Zoro and give zero f**k about Luffy and whenever he's doing.......It's on the extreme minorities sides that think that way when compared to the total fanbase all over the globe.
They're way more ppl that are interested and like BOTH of them
But Luffy being the more important character out of the two can't be ignored by the majority fans and they stay focused on him over any other character.........that's about it.

Luffy by a mile. On luffy's birthday multiple countries had massive balloons of G5 luffy. He has pretty much surpassed all animanga characters with the plausible exemptions of vegeta and goku (the Chad and simp gods)

Luffy is the most popular worldwide and Zoro is the only One Piece character who even gets close to Luffy in popularity. That last worldwide poll painted the situation quite clearly.

This thread shows why it's pointless to debate with the Zoro tards
They think they are right and if you prove them wrong with facts it means the facts are wrong/absurd (because of randoms excuses)

The WW poll can't be taken seriously.
If one wanted to scam he could. Shown clearly by the massive upward curve of Nami's votes on the second half of the voting.

Carrot and the votes from furries shows that as well.

Godfy top 1 for a reason. Only losers like Moronoa over the God himself. Godfy is the most popular in shounen history at present, Moronoa Lolo is far behind him.