General & Others Who is more popular globally Luffy or Zoro?

I really don't know but most people i know started watching/reading one piece cos of zoro(same goes to me.. I randomly stumbled upon a zoro Edit on YouTube 5yrs ago and I've been hooked since then

Plus Zoro was more popular than Luffy in 5 out 8 regions in the most recent global popularity poll... Including Africa and Asia(we all know these two regions have massive population right?)

P.s haven't figured out the photo sharing stuff I'd have shown it to you guys here
Post automatically merged:

Poll was botted by Americans.. How does someone who is leading in 5 outta the eight countries not win?? Makes no sense
Because he was voted less, there is no need for bots in the reasoning.

- You mentioned Africa's massive population, for example: it's unlikely the entire population of Africa voted, or anything close to it.
- It could also be that the votes in those populations were more divided among other characters, making it so the "most voted" has overall less votes than the "most voted" in a lesser populated area in which the votes were more concentrated in fewer characters.

Even if the poll had been normal, it would already be possible for Luffy to be the most voted. However, the poll wasn't really normal.

This particular poll allowed the same person to vote daily, so a more dedicated fan could vote many times for a character, while a less dedicated fan wouldn't. There were also people spreading their daily vote among different characters (and complaining that others didn't for some reason).

Luffy won, it is what it is.

Poll was botted by Americans.. How does someone who is leading in 5 outta the eight countries not win?? Makes no sense
Hears that Sanji fans were voting for Luffy instead so Zoro wouldn't win.

Anyway those popularity polls are a mess since on can vote many times. Make bots for it etc.

We had most voted of the day and people were voting in random irrelevant characters just for the fun.

if only we had a global popularity poll to figure that out...:pepeke:
Statistics means nothings if you don't know how to interpret or how to collect them.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Btw, that poll was 1vote/day on any character you want.
There was never some "you can only vote for 1 character every day".

Idk about bots.
Results were pretty standard.
Some "flavor of the month" characters got very high placements, like Yamato. Yet you dont hear people crying about it half the time you hear about the first 4.

So it's nothing but the good old fandom war trying to "disprove" this poll.
:pepeke:

Btw, that poll was 1vote/day on any character you want.
There was never some "you can only vote for 1 character every day".

Idk about bots.
Results were pretty standard.
Some "flavor of the month" characters got very high placements, like Yamato. Yet you dont hear people crying about it half the time you hear about the first 4.

So it's nothing but the good old fandom war trying to "disprove" this poll.
:pepeke:
Yamato only got placed in Ocenia. Idk what's wrong their but none of monster trio is in top 3 in oceania , only female characters.

Hears that Sanji fans were voting for Luffy instead so Zoro wouldn't win.

Anyway those popularity polls are a mess since on can vote many times. Make bots for it etc.

We had most voted of the day and people were voting in random irrelevant characters just for the fun.

Statistics means nothings if you don't know how to interpret or how to collect them.
If sanji fans are voting for luffy then who is voting for sanji, every time sanji also manages to be in top 5 .

zoro is so popular that oda was scared of luffy being surpassed lol
If Oda is serious about that then he can use Zolo as hypetool instead Sanji then he won't have that problem. More of that Carrot/Yeti Cool Brothers vs Zolo scenes and then problem is solved. ZKKclowns usually like Zolo for cool scenes and not being used as hypetool, and Oda is consistently using Sanji for that instead Zolo lmao.