[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I dont think Ekko blows his load early given that its a one shot.
You're only arguing this out of confirmation bias. In a night start game it's a much faster pace - you're not really thinking it through here. Get your lynch if you must but you're picking a clearly suboptimal path.

I asked Dante and he said that he wouldnt redact Ratchets name in case of a redirection, but I very much doubt someone randomly blew a redirect on me Night 0.

Leaving a bus drive which again scum wont use on Ratchet, leaving a town bus drive in Ekko using it on Ratchet which I dont know.

Ratchet

I get it Fuji - you want your mech to be accurate. But if I'm scum then I'm surely lying about being able to clear myself, so the worst that happens is... you lynch me tomorrow. Which of course you won't because I'm dead.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Hmm based on what was recently revealed Ratchet may have been the killer but can't ignore the possibility that someone else has killing abilities

I get it Fuji - you want your mech to be accurate. But if I'm scum then I'm surely lying about being able to clear myself, so the worst that happens is... you lynch me tomorrow. Which of course you won't because I'm dead.
Right now I put everything I have on the table, Im waiting for the others to chime in.

Ratchet

If I didnt claim my stuff there was a chance that I wouldve died tonight and you wouldnt and then what.
I trust you've satisfactorily breadcrumbed? I mean by asking me to claim you gave away that you had mech, you flip and I don't, and then people see you had mech and I die anyway. And remember - I already said to Mango that I could clear myself, before any of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.