[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Lmao do you mean this Ratchy? Like come on now lmao/
Again, what more speculation can I drive on something I have no veritable means of confirming Fuji. You want me to spend more time on it - how? I could go through every player and assign a number value on how likely I think it is that it's them, it doesn't mean anything and it doesn't change anything, and it's certainly no better use of my time. You disagree? Cool, explain why.

I asked Dante and he said that he wouldnt redact Ratchets name in case of a redirection, but I very much doubt someone randomly blew a redirect on me Night 0.

Leaving a bus drive which again scum wont use on Ratchet, leaving a town bus drive in Ekko using it on Ratchet which I dont know.
Okay, what goes first here, Bus Driver or Redirects?

Again, what more speculation can I drive on something I have no veritable means of confirming Fuji. You want me to spend more time on it - how? I could go through every player and assign a number value on how likely I think it is that it's them, it doesn't mean anything and it doesn't change anything, and it's certainly no better use of my time. You disagree? Cool, explain why.
Dude you literally lied here, you said you spent time combing the POE looking for who Ekko couldve bus driven with if he even used his shot and you pointed to your voting Yoho and Cubey except those happened before I claimed lmao. You didnt do anything but try and discredit my result after that, nothing else.

Ratchet

Dude you literally lied here, you said you spent time combing the POE looking for who Ekko couldve bus driven with if he even used his shot and you pointed to your voting Yoho and Cubey except those happened before I claimed lmao. You didnt do anything but try and discredit my result after that, nothing else.
No that's not what I said, I said I've already commented on who I could have been plausibly busdriven with, I didn't point to Yoho and Cubey being voted, that was a separate comment regarding your accusation that I've played "meek", not sure why you're conflating the two. Again I ask you, if you expect me to spend more time talking about the busdrive, what more would you have me say? And why is that more valuable than what I'm doing now? You'll find you have no actual answer on both counts, I'm right on this Fuji.

Ratchet

I'm talking to you to try and get you to understand my perspective so you don't waste a lynch Day 1 on someone who is about to confirm themselves one phase later.

There's actually nothing else for me to do, it's this or wait for more people to give their input.

@SirDante can we get an action resolution please?
Sure. Typical resolution for my games go as follows:

Special marked actions -> Chaos (redirection) -> Preventative (roleblockers) -> Nonlethal (Investigations) -> Lethal (Kills)
If there is a conflict within these brackets, let's say a redirector and busdriver action then it goes to the second resolution chart:
Hostile indie -> Non-hostile indie -> grouped scum (Mafia) -> town.
Basically if there's a conflict on who they're targeting the prio sheet will determine who goes first. Scum should always have the advantage at night.

I'm talking to you to try and get you to understand my perspective so you don't waste a lynch Day 1 on someone who is about to confirm themselves one phase later.

There's actually nothing else for me to do, it's this or wait for more people to give their input.
Why not go through the players that posted and give some legacy reads, I mean you are going to die either way right? Why are you wasting your time going in circles with me when I specifically said that Im waiting for other players input.

He didnt say that resolves first but he said that Hostile Indie> Non hostile indie> Grouped Mafia> Town is the action resolution when there is conflict.

Why does this matter Flower?
I want to consider every scenario.

(And if he did bus drive you two I might have messed with you).

Ratchet

Why not go through the players that posted and give some legacy reads, I mean you are going to die either way right? Why are you wasting your time going in circles with me when I specifically said that Im waiting for other players input.
I have plenty of time to give a legacy and I'm not going to be rushed into it. We're not even halfway through Day 1 time wise and some have yet to post. You're the one making this discussion circular by the way, by not trying to see my perspective. If you would engage with what I'm saying you'd probably agree with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.