One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yooo that Garp panel though. My inner fanboy tells me that he could low high diff other top tiers on a good day.
Monster stats flowing into techs like Soru, Geppou and Tekkai, while he busts out G3+ AP in base, coupled with Top3 advanced CoA and superb CoO, if not FS. Too fast too furious for the nowadays Yonkou and Admirals' asses! Don't quote me on this one tho

And about Shanks crew, it's basically what everyone already expected. You have a tech like advanced CoA, that scales much higher than physical strength and an hax ability like FS.
Oda can basically just give each commander out of his top 3, atleast one advanced Haki spec and a personally refined fighting style, while Beckman gets both advanced types, and the other Yonkou Commanders would have a very hard time dealing with their respective opponent. While they are fighting in classic manner with guns and still can swim.
No magic at work tbh.
It's basically what would happen if you give that Vergo Camp advanced haki types (Post Udon base Luffy basically)
And so a guy like Shanks does not have to be > in stats to hybrid Jack, which wouldn't make one bit of sense anyway, Mihawk can have greater DC/Ap feats than Big Mom, even tho he's <<< in physical strength and so on.
Advanced CoA also can explain logically how Shanks did not lose much if any overall power at all after losing his arm. He can still let all of his haki flow into his attacks, and if he has top3 haki, he will still casually block giants and stuff.

Damn, if you are really into it, there's no way out lol

Lol, if the strongest guys of Rev. Army couldn't deal with the admirals then dragon wouldn't be the most wanted man and would be dead by now
Also we can see in dressrosa sabo fodderizing a YC

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
BM Akainu Kaido can handle commanders and win solo.

Others wont
Dont compare fuji to Akainu
Akainu will handle 5 revos and come out with no damage
14 wb commanders failed to damage Akainu while 5 revos damaged Fuji... I think they also damaged GB
Akainu's ability is just better suited for fight multiple people and he doesnt need to waste haki against certain people.

Akainu can use his ability for small scale moves but even Fuji's love taps creates giant holes as seen with Zoro. His basic move is summoning meteors and that's retarded when you have kingdom to protect and leaders in the area. Restricted on his main source of fighting, is defensive by nature and got out muscled by Luffy and Zoro....yeah Fujitora isnt so great at team battles when he's restricted.

Great comment but Aokiji never got his face bruised by Marco lol.

Good point though, even fodder were injuring Whitebeard lol
Aokiji had bruises on his face at the end of MF and the only people who hit him were Marco and Jozu so I just put 2 n'2 together lol

I

Inspector_Mu

I was trolling when I said WSS was a propaganda title and it was stripped
But now I think it is really true.

Why would WSS be a dog lol because he needed protection indeed
He is just an YC1+ like every inbetweener who has one top tier haki.

Marco is strongest commander currently but not back then
Marco was and is the strongest commander in WB's crew. Nice try tho.

And Shanks wanted Marco for his strength, so what? That doesn't prove anything. Otherwise I can claim "Big Mom wanted King cause Katakuri is fucking weak" as well...

Marco has nada above Oden... give it up already
Marco was above Oden, in portrayal and ranking - he was supposed to be the one who leads the crew after WB's and Ace' death.

Marco vs top tiers ended with him doing nothing
At least he didn't die against them lmfao.

All he could do is block and get bruised
Still better than dying.

He was hopeless vs Akainu and teach... crying like a lil girl until shanks showed up
Sure sure, it's not like Akainu and Teach are cruel monsters anyway...

Yeah - he's a loser and I agree. Doesn't mean that I have to downplay his powerlevel, that's absurd.

Oden hype is way above Marco. Also Oden>Oden wih roger>with wb
He grew strong
Which hype?
Yeah, it is likely that he grew strong but so did Marco. And yes, we have no confirmation of both of them growing stronger.

Marco csnt even burt Kizaru like Rayleigh did
Rayleigh is on a different lv after all.

So much for him having higher CoA lol
I didn't claim that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.