Drizzy 6God Drake VS Kendrick (ALL OUT WAR Thread)

The only thing Kendrick proved is Drake has more haters than he has fans.

Also the lyrical game with bangers such as "you should die", "you're a pedophile". "69 god". "ovhoe". Kendrick fans are legitimately pretentious douchebags who've never picked up a book in their lives and want to feel smart cause they listen to someone who sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

I hate tnd

Millie Bobby Brown has denied any wrongdoings by Drake Billie Eilish has denied any wrongdoings by Drake Lil CC has denied any wrongdoings by Drake Tia Owens has denied any wrongdoings by Drake And now Christopher Alvarez has denied any wrongdoings by Drake
Post automatically merged:

A lot of artist profits off of other cultures. Its a way of appreciating. countries do it on a global scale. If other cultures found it to be disrespectful, Im sure it would have been known. Everyone is looking out for their brand/image, that part of being a successful artist. He colonized what exactly? He's now the true Elvis of Hiphop? a culture vulture? that so many others were happy to eat from... crazy kendrick said that, but to have people believe that it's the case, is even more crazy. Do people hate Drake that much, where they look for anything negative to stick? Why are so many confident in that line of thinking that hes something that hes not? And even if that were true, why does it matter? Kendrick comes off like hes thug life, but hes most likely the opposite. 99% dont know anything behind the scenes, just hearsay from others with different motives. Was that last part supposed to be a diss to me? :beckmoji:
Drake and k thot were all in Asap Rockys Fkin Problem

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
A lot of artist profits off of other cultures. Its a way of appreciating. countries do it on a global scale. If other cultures found it to be disrespectful, Im sure it would have been known. Everyone is looking out for their brand/image, that part of being a successful artist. He colonized what exactly? He's now the true Elvis of Hiphop? a culture vulture? that so many others were happy to eat from... crazy kendrick said that, but to have people believe that it's the case, is even more crazy. Do people hate Drake that much, where they look for anything negative to stick? Why are so many confident in that line of thinking that hes something that hes not? And even if that were true, why does it matter? Kendrick comes off like hes thug life, but hes most likely the opposite. 99% dont know anything behind the scenes, just hearsay from others with different motives. Was that last part supposed to be a diss to me? :beckmoji:
Tappin in and showing love to a culture or sect of people cause you actually fuxk with em is one thing. Thats not what Drake does lol, you tell me is tha guy from degrassi who grew up relatively well off and was a child actor. Is that tha same guy now? Does he even remotely strike you as tha same person? At what point did he become this “big gangsta” mob dude?

Since his Caribbean joint, maybe I’m not paying attention to Drake like that. But ha he shown love to any carribean type thing since?

Also nah, it was autocorrect lol

The only thing Kendrick proved is Drake has more haters than he has fans.

Also the lyrical game with bangers such as "you should die", "you're a pedophile". "69 god". "ovhoe". Kendrick fans are legitimately pretentious douchebags who've never picked up a book in their lives and want to feel smart cause they listen to someone who sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

I genuinely don’t think any of Drake’s bars in this beef even clear Kendrick’s final bar on Like That.

You’re also missing the point that Not Like Us is meant to be a surface-level song and a club banger just to flex the fact that Kendrick can beat Drake at his own game

Tappin in and showing love to a culture or sect of people cause you actually fuxk with em is one thing. Thats not what Drake does lol, you tell me is tha guy from degrassi who grew up relatively well off and was a child actor. Is that tha same guy now? Does he even remotely strike you as tha same person? At what point did he become this “big gangsta” mob dude?

Since his Caribbean joint, maybe I’m not paying attention to Drake like that. But ha he shown love to any carribean type thing since?

Also nah, it was autocorrect lol
Since he came on the scene it would seem, he was always showing love to many cultures he was a guest in. I disagree that you have to Fuxk with them on the level you're insinuating; pretty sure everyone knows hes a guest on that level. lol Idk how well he grew up, being that he didnt have his father in his life, Ill say not that well. being a "child star" on a show doesnt tell us much, other than he caught a break. And it seem the money from that wasnt that great since Drake mention how the money was slow.

Thats what I was getting at; whos really about that lifestyle nowadays? Neither Drake or Kendrick is this "gangsta" but not just them, majority play a face, that theyre a tough guy, so they can get the respect from the streets. Theyre all actors in my eyes.

I was ready.. lol, but I can relate; were cool then. :myman:

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
Since he came on the scene it would seem, he was always showing love to many cultures he was a guest in. I disagree that you have to Fuxk with them on the level you're insinuating; pretty sure everyone knows hes a guest on that level. lol Idk how well he grew up, being that he didnt have his father in his life, Ill say not that well. being a "child star" on a show doesnt tell us much, other than he caught a break. And it seem the money from that wasnt that great since Drake mention how the money was slow.

Thats what I was getting at; whos really about that lifestyle nowadays? Neither Drake or Kendrick is this "gangsta" but not just them, majority play a face, that theyre a tough guy, so they can get the respect from the streets. Theyre all actors in my eyes.

I was ready.. lol, but I can relate; were cool then. :myman:
Nah when I say “relatively well off” I’m not sayin rich or nothing. But tha front he puttin on now ain’t who he was when he first hit tha scene….he only started puffin his chest out and talkin Brazy after he got round Future and Young Thug and 21 and Jay Prince etc. ***** who was/is like that. That’s kinda my point, he got round some actual stretch dudes etc and now he a gangster and a tough guy lmao

Shit Pusha T made a song with Popcan(a Caribbean rapper) he ain’t change his slang or change his cadence or nun. ***** jus made tha song dropped it and went bout they lives. It’s like I said in my earlier reply, jus be ya self Drake lol. Ain’t no need to try to be this person or thing you not. As a black man, enjoy and embrace ya black experience. If you a corny ****, embrace tha corn and be a corny **** lol

I genuinely don’t think any of Drake’s bars in this beef even clear Kendrick’s final bar on Like That.

You’re also missing the point that Not Like Us is meant to be a surface-level song and a club banger just to flex the fact that Kendrick can beat Drake at his own game
K Thot had the worst disses it doesnt matter it was surface level. It was also dumber than any surface level Drake song lmao. At the end of the day, it is indicative of why Kendrick fans will defend no matter what K Thot will do NO MATTER WHAT.

Drake has more haters than K thot has fans lmao

Push Ups was pure hype and SMOKED K Thot's Not Like Us in terms of replayability

Nah when I say “relatively well off” I’m not sayin rich or nothing. But tha front he puttin on now ain’t who he was when he first hit tha scene….he only started puffin his chest out and talkin Brazy after he got round Future and Young Thug and 21 and Jay Prince etc. ***** who was/is like that. That’s kinda my point, he got round some actual stretch dudes etc and now he a gangster and a tough guy lmao

Shit Pusha T made a song with Popcan(a Caribbean rapper) he ain’t change his slang or change his cadence or nun. ***** jus made tha song dropped it and went bout they lives. It’s like I said in my earlier reply, jus be ya self Drake lol. Ain’t no need to try to be this person or thing you not. As a black man, enjoy and embrace ya black experience. If you a corny ****, embrace tha corn and be a corny **** lol
lol will the real drizzy 6 God Drake stand up huh? I do believe people grow/change. maybe he didn’t think Degrassi drake will get respect, or maybe the artist in him wanted to create a version of himself that fit with the sound he’s on, than be his authentic self, but fair enough. He’s not the only one that does that. I think we’re seeing the real drake rn tho.

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
lol will the real drizzy 6 God Drake stand up huh? I do believe people grow/change. maybe he didn’t think Degrassi drake will get respect, or maybe the artist in him wanted to create a version of himself that fit with the sound he’s on, than be his authentic self, but fair enough. He’s not the only one that does that. I think we’re seeing the real drake rn tho.
Oh absolutely people grow and change, I’ll never argue against that

But it’s funny as shit and people def look down on ya for that shit. It’s tha exact same as ***** waiting till they in they 20’s-30’s to start gangbangin lmao. Like **** what are you doin!? Especially if you got money and you wanna be a shoota or be in a gang, like bruh wtf are you on!? You got tha money and access and fame already. Enjoy that shit, you’ve skipped tha middle step and tha pit falls(jail, death etc) what you tryna double back fah?

But he can't. All he's doing is mobilizing Drake haters like Pusha did, which isn't hard to do. If you want to beat Drake, do it without mentioning it.

This reminds me of the MGK/Eminem thing, where MGK got the same views as Eminem. He will never get those views by himself.

But he can't. All he's doing is mobilizing Drake haters like Pusha did, which isn't hard to do. If you want to beat Drake, do it without mentioning it.

This reminds me of the MGK/Eminem thing, where MGK got the same views as Eminem. He will never get those views by himself.
The media hates Drake and 40. It is despite this hate that Drake has risen to such status. I always heard jokes about being soft & is even before Drakes more rappity rap hard-core pivot circa 2017.

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt

Nah let’s not try to rewrite history or sum shit bruh lol. Push fuxked Drake up…badly. He made Drake try to act like a responsible active father

Except that Kendrick has many many more times tha amount of Grammys. Drake is more popular but Kendrick is tha klear kut better rapper

This vid was just 3 months ago

Drake hate is just derangement at this point. It's one thing to not like his music, but people have legit issues.
Since they talking the #1 not like usgot lol

its like 50% due to Drake at least
no one gave 2 shits about mr.wifebeater morale & the mid steppers

A near flawless run from 2009-2024
Thats more than 90% of rappers careers lol

13 #1 hits
76 Top 10 hits
320 Hot 100's

Drake spent a record 431 consecutive weeks on the Hot 100 (2009 – 2017).

*push ups drops* “all he did was make fun of kendricks height 😂😂 hes trying too hard to make another hit”

*Family matters drops* “theres no proof so he’s lying he needs to drop a lyrical song”

*THP6 drops* “wtf is this he needs to make a hit like Not Like Us”

Last edited:
Lmao, this shit gets better tha longer it goes
Metro Grooming lol

dare Kendrick fans to name artistes he has help launch their career or improve or even influence. He's nowhere near Drake with regards to impact, but hatred has made them blind to the truth. FYi: no Baby Keem

til that the guy who made To Pimp A Butterfly has less talent than the guy that called himself a lesbian on a song
Girls Want Girls slaps hard

To me it's hilarious how people's feelings about a dude influence their opinion on quality of music.

Kanye is a complete fucking dumbass but his 5 streak album from College Dropout to MBDTF was unrivalled in terms of Hip Hop quality.

Speaking for myself, I appreciate musical talent of which Kendrick has 0.
His best sounding song was Cartoons N Cereal

You still on this after telling us you were done with it…..

Bruh them messages was from a decade ago. When metro was like 16-18 sum like that. Drake doing this shit as an almost 40 year old man…there’s no comp lol
22*

You still on this after telling us you were done with it…..

Bruh them messages was from a decade ago. When metro was like 16-18 sum like that. Drake doing this shit as an almost 40 year old man…there’s no comp lol
Drake was 22 when he kissed a 17 year old fan on the cheek onstage lol, yeah real pedo bro. Just wrap it up bro. You took an L

This vid was just 3 months ago

Drake hate is just derangement at this point. It's one thing to not like his music, but people have legit issues.
He was 22 in 2011. The fan was 17. Millie bobby brown was ardently defending Drake as I am here lol. ✋

Whitney never came out in defense of k thots allegations of wife beating.

Yall will equate 2 incidents to Drake being a creepy pedo 😆

The Billie eilish tweet was doctored. Damn yall have nothing 😆 🤣 😂

Last edited: