One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed... only Posthawk fanboys cant see it
It is like saying Zoro is equal to luffy because they fought equally in alabasta lol

Shanks>Mihawk>=<Benn
You mean Shanks is pirate king level?

Mihawk is strongest first mate level like rayleigh. Cant wait for him to finally join his rightful place as vice captain.

Tho sadly with shanks giving up his arm hes couldn't surpass roger but at least he could rayleigh

Roger - shanks - luffy
Rayleigh - mihawk - zoro
Scopper - ben beckmann - sanji
Well Mihawk is stronger than Current Rayleigh of course

K

Kuroshika

He says the evil of pirates and the corruption of the government led to him taking his eyes and then later says he wants to get rid of the government

So in a way you can pretty closely imply he’s talking about Warlords since they are the only thing the cuts across the “evil of pirates” and the “corruption of the government”

But still, in this chapter it’s the first time it’s actually seeming personal... Like before I though he was like just a guy who came across like a town that got massacred and had a nervous breakdown... But no, this chapter is implying that it was directly personal to him what he witnessed... Like maybe his family or something were killed or something
but since before these spoilers, i remember getting officials infos about him living under the warlords and that's why he wants to get rid of them and why he blinded himself

People after all this time still don't understand how powerful comanders are.

2 commanders would give any admiral a high difficulty fight. Jozu alone was capable of making an off guard admiral bleed. Marco alone could push an admiral back.

Imagine these 2 together vs a lone admiral. The admiral would have a very hard time fighting them but likely would still win after suffering injuries just like Fujitora did against the Revolutionary commanders.

np ... I don't read your post about Shanks :)

happy to see you too
Let's join force, I have your back if it's Shanks vs Mihawk the Just Another Swordsman

B-but WSS
B-but a character happens to own a sword means he's below Mihawk

Not that bullshit anymore lol, not since last week. Mihawk is officially no longer WSS the moment he got his Shichibukai status stripped.
#MySenpaiToldYou that WSS is a WG's propaganda title.

Error 404 WSS not found anymore

Such a shame Moria coulnd't use such infamous characters to their full extent
Also, if I'm not mistaken, he's the same guy Buggy is searching for his treasure! Right?
Oda will connect all the dots in future!
Also, if my memory serves right and correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it mentioned that his crew betrayed him and riddled him with bullets in search for the treasure he was hiding?
Moria will fight kaido using his former comrade corpse lol

Status
Not open for further replies.