One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power level wise, all I got was that top tiers are not invincible(something I've always said) and there are strength in numbers. Let's take a look at what happens with restrictions and/or distractions.

Aokiji- got hit clean by Jozu and his lip bleed. Also got kicked clean by Marco and face brusied.

Akainu- Marco and Vista got clean hits on him and could hold him off.

Fujitora- G3 Luffy could bruise him

WB- fodder could hit him clean.

BM- Queen could crack her skull

Kaido- G3 Luffy sent him flying

All admirals were holding back in their battlles in order to not destory the place and Fuji+GB are no different. All it shows is that yonko and admirals can't fight multiple commanders without using all their power.
Well said

• A no named punch from Akainu was melting Jinbe's hands off.
  • "Blade of destruction", a named attack from Big mom gets completely blocked by Jinbe without receiving a single injury.
" Admiral hype is dead"

Let's not forget how Big mom failed to capture the crew even though she was chasing them for 10+ hours
Remember when some fans were in complete denial and were saying "Jinbe is missing an arm after that block, Oda is not showing that arm"
That shit was too funny, I love how they try to convince themselves with some theories, and funny thing is the longer time Oda doesn't show a panel proving it's wrong, the more likely they end up thinking it's a fact and not a theory lol

I

Inspector_Mu

Power level wise, all I got was that top tiers are not invincible(something I've always said) and there are strength in numbers. Let's take a look at what happens with restrictions and/or distractions.

Aokiji- got hit clean by Jozu and his lip bleed. Also got kicked clean by Marco and face brusied.

Akainu- Marco and Vista got clean hits on him and could hold him off.

Fujitora- G3 Luffy could bruise him

WB- fodder could hit him clean.

BM- Queen could crack her skull

Kaido- G3 Luffy sent him flying

All admirals were holding back in their battlles in order to not destory the place and Fuji+GB are no different. All it shows is that yonko and admirals can't fight multiple commanders without using all their power.
BM Akainu Kaido can handle commanders and win solo.

Others wont
Dont compare fuji to Akainu
Akainu will handle 5 revos and come out with no damage
14 wb commanders failed to damage Akainu while 5 revos damaged Fuji... I think they also damaged GB

Post Wano Grandmaster > Prime Goden > Prime Larco
Nah it's still Larco > Post Wano Grandmaster/Oden.
Excluding Ace, Marco had the potential to lead the WB pirates after WB's death, which he did. Unfortunately his opponent was BB.

Zoro wont reach Oden level lol
He will.

You think ROGER WB WILL BE INTERESTED IN ZORO?
Of course, post training Enma Zoro sure will be around Oden lv or at least when he fights King.

No, Marco is WB's strongest commander.

Oden that fought kaido is above the one that sails with WB even .
And who says Marco didn't improve himself after Oden left the crew? Besides, we do not know whether Oden was above his old self when he fought Kaido.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
BM Akainu Kaido can handle commanders and win solo.

Others wont
Dont compare fuji to Akainu
Akainu will handle 5 revos and come out with no damage
14 wb commanders failed to damage Akainu while 5 revos damaged Fuji... I think they also damaged GB
Revos are trash except for Dragon and Sabo partially

I

Inspector_Mu

Mihawk is strongest first mate level like rayleigh. Cant wait for him to finally join his rightful place as vice captain.

Tho sadly with shanks giving up his arm hes couldn't surpass roger but at least he could rayleigh

Roger - shanks - luffy
Rayleigh - mihawk - zoro
Scopper - ben beckmann - sanji
Indeed... only Posthawk fanboys cant see it
It is like saying Zoro is equal to luffy because they fought equally in alabasta lol

Shanks>Mihawk>=<Benn

Status
Not open for further replies.