Votes: 22 16.3%
  • 🌟 🌟 🌟

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • 🌟 🌟

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 🌟

Votes: 7 5.2%

• Total voters
Yea but we know 200 meters is over 650 feets and it's not that massive, I doubt 1/3 of our world would be covered by that if the sea rose this much:endthis:
Bro don't underestimate the outcome:

conservative estimates suggest that a sea level rise of 200 meters could submerge more than 20% of the current land mass, possibly as much as 30% or more, depending on the topography of the affected areas.

The bigger Problem: It is estimated that around 40% of the world's population, or around 3.2 billion people, live near the coast. This figure varies depending on the definition of "near the coast". Some studies refer to a radius of 100 kilometers from the coast, while others use a radius of 50 kilometers or even just 10 kilometers.

Oda choose a good rise of 200 meters. So we can assume that around 40 percent of the Ancient OP World population died, it could be mor the 40 percent due to economic and agricultural problems after the flood and we shouldn't forget that a 100 year old war was fought.

In my opinion I assume that 60-70 percent of the Ancient Population died.

OMG I see it now! Sanji's dream the all blue is to sink the whole world underwater! This is why the Baratie is a floating resturant. If Imu is a girl then Sanji will 100% support the death of humanity! Just like Eren yeager! Two simps thinking alike distroying the entire world for Imu swaaaan and Mikasa chwaann

I thought this, too. But then I remembered Stussy was made by MADS. And MADS consisted of not only Vegapunk, but also of Queen, Cesar Clown and Judge. All hated Vegapunk for the genius he was back then - why not manipulate one of his experiments (Stussy)... .
I dont believe they did much to help VP in her creation. Remember that all creations of the other 3 MADS are worst versions of VP creations: Ceasar's fruits ans Judge's clones.
I believe in the beginning of her life she was raised by all scientists of MADS,
But imagine how bad that childhood must have been. In chapter 1101 it becomes clear that Stussy hates being a clone. I can imagine that one of the reasons for this trauma might have been a bastard like Ceasar or Queen throwing the fact that she was just a copy of someone else in her face.
Stussy certainly hates the other three MADS. In Whole Cake Big Mom's pirates tried to kill both Judge and Ceasar and she didn't give a damn about either of them. She even killed Du Feld (creator of MADS).

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Have to say....beside slow pacing and if we keep agenda aside, egghead is arguably the best piece we got since MF.

Art is great.

Gradual lore with reactions from everyone is actually on point from narration point of view.

It's like two way interactions.
Each info VP drop has a reaction. He's doing it to weave whole world into the story as the lore has impact on whole world.

It's actually hype because after a long time I felt a bit of excitement to find out what will happen next....

Oh Demaro :wellwell:. You were never mighty, but you've still fallen :kidsmile:

Lovin that Dick Dastardly look on Foxy:vistalaugh:. But bruh needs to lay off the Davy Backs

Vegapunk is why I hate scientists explaining things. They can turn a sentence into a summit

The look Kin'emon gave at Momo finally knowing something :ronalaugh:

Have to say....beside slow pacing and if we keep agenda aside, egghead is arguably the best piece we got since MF.

Art is great.

Gradual lore with reactions from everyone is actually on point from narration point of view.

It's like two way interactions.
Each info VP drop has a reaction. He's doing it to weave whole world into the story as the lore has impact on whole world.

It's actually hype because after a long time I felt a bit of excitement to find out what will happen next....
Yeah these "around the world" chapters are about to show their true value. Oda's going to start using them to tell a million sidestories at once of all the different ways these characters try to survive the flood. For example next time we see Nojiko, she's not going to want to leave the tangerine grove behind. Next time after that, Genzo will be leading all the Cocoyasi village people to Reverse Mountain.

If he's going to continue to commit chapters to this, it could be really great.

Mother flame is the fuel to the weapon pretty sure that was mentioned before

To be able to use uranus whenever they want they need fuel either eternal flame or the lesser replica of it - mother flame
Its one of my possibility too, but the way they talk about Mother flame especially when Lulusia got Done, it seems that Mother Flame is a Thing not just an eternal flame fuel for using Uranus.
Still what u said its really interesting and i'm sure we are going to had it sooner or later