[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You claimed that even if your kill fails you'll die. Even that failed you're trying to say that?
Yep - the wording is that I activate/prime first and then regardless of whether the actual kill works, I'll die. But I need to prime first, and if that gets affected then it's basically like I'm instructing Kiku to blow up hence why it auto fails. You can ask Dante how he would resolve actions that, if redirected, would cause the target to become invalid.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Presumably since Kiki has claimed to have stopped all actions, Rachets Kill neither failed nor was successful, it simply acts like it didn't happen.
Actually that is possible, but there are 3 failed kills. So I presumed one was mine. But you might be right. Which would mean Yoho shot.

@Yoho Is that true?

1. It was already a struggle to not use the funniest move in mafia night 0, no way I could hold on to that for more than a night

2. If I didn't use it then I would be the unconfirmed one and then I'd be on the chopping block

3. I expected that if Ratchet was telling the truth about his ability that he'd die anyway. In fact, that's what I still expect. His explanation doesn't seem plausible to me
1. Understandable I used my Lightning Rod Night 1 in Ratchets game lmao

2. You were pretty town read last phase surely waiting one more night wouldve been okay

3. Okay fair enough

I've literally just explained that. I didn't factor in lightning rod at all.

Lightning Rod is different to redirector because it resolves first, automatically. It's pretty much the only ability that could affect my priming.
So LR just trumps all actions in the resolution?

I've literally just explained that. I didn't factor in lightning rod at all.

Lightning Rod is different to redirector because it resolves first, automatically. It's pretty much the only ability that could affect my priming.
All the Lightning rod did was redirect you towards Kiku you should still die.

Status
Not open for further replies.