• Chu Great Generals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wei’s Seven Fire Dragons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I'd like to hear your predictions the next Zhao vs Qin battle
Well historically we know what happens next for Zhao lol.

I really think Hara will make Riboku that guy. I don’t think he’ll utterly crush Qin again but I think he will be virtually unbeatable in warfare when next we face him. And I also think Ousen will grow as well. Every defeat and every victory is a lesson that even someone like Ousen can learn.

As for Shibashou, the big reason he crushed Ousen was because he was an unknown quantity. If the Qin actually have prior knowledge of him in the future, they will change the way they engage with him. I doubt we see him outright defeating any other Qin 6 members in the future. I don’t think he will be defeated in Zhao as obviously I’m clinging to the idea that he joins Ousen at EOS. I do also like the idea of him joining the Three Great Heavens of Dai.

So we’ll see.

Qin will only be able to attack Zhao again because they will be hit by earthquakes and famine. So basically Riboku will be defeated by divine intervention :suresure:

I really think Hara will make Riboku that guy. I don’t think he’ll utterly crush Qin again but I think he will be virtually unbeatable in warfare when next we face him. And I also think Ousen will grow as well. Every defeat and every victory is a lesson that even someone like Ousen can learn.
It depends on what Hara intends to do with Riboku, do we have a thread concerning his fate? We can continue our discussion there

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Just reread the war now that it's all over. I don't think this does anything for the Qin 6 vs Zhao 3 agenda at all lol. Rather only impact is on the Riboku agenda and how much you want to Stan him over it.
Riboku is goated yes but this really discredits the insanity of the Seika army.

Seika intentionally allowed themselves to get surrounded with a 2x numerical disadvantage, and Shibashou still utterly curb stomped Ousen anyway. You can’t say that doesn’t hype Shibashou or the 3GH Agenda lol.

If your only argument is “Ousen may have done better if he could’ve summoned outside help”, well I’m not sure how that makes the Qin 6 look great lol. This war was straight up Shibashou vs Ousen and Shibashou clapped him.

Now if the scenario was different Ousen could also defeat Shibashou, Ousen and Shibashou are overall on a similar level, but part of warfare is dictating the circumstances of engagement. That’s why Zhao utterly folded Qin like a lawn chair this war, because Riboku decided the circumstances of engagement while Ousen did not.

Also the fact that Riboku was effectively able to nullify Yotanwa is again big hype for the 3GH Agenda lol. We didn’t see Ousen or Qin nullifying a 3GH this war.

Today we’re going to look at the most impeccable group of Great Generals in all of Kingdom, Zhao’s Three Great Heavens.

The Three Great Heavens of Zhao are not the strongest generals in the manga full stop, but they are on par with the strongest generals in the manga and have had the fewest deadweight members and poor showings of any major Great General faction. There are no Great Heavens who suffered any major defeats without wracking up some massive victories to show before their eventual defeats, and no other Great General group in the manga can boast this. So let’s do this:

Old Era

Ren Pa

-Arguably the best army v army commander we’ve ever seen in the history of Kingdom, Renpa held off the two strongest members of the old Qin 6, Hakuki and Ouki, by himself for two years straight, and could’ve arguably held them indefinitely if not for the Zhao monarchy

-Has literally four Great General caliber commanders as his subordinates

-Was said to be able to beat Riboku in a headon clash by Riboku himself

-Is one of the few commanders who can truly claim to be top tier in every single aspect of warfare, including both strategy and instincts

Renpa makes a strong case for himself being the strongest General ever, and we’ve only just started this list.

Rin Shou Jou

-Was said to be an equal of Renpa despite possessing no martial ability

-His right hand man Gyou’Un was said to have slain many generals and great generals during his service to Rinshoujou, by extension showing that Rinshoujou piled up the corpses of Zhao’s enemies

-Played Ouki like a fiddle at one point

-Despite being young and without martial power, he had the charisma of a great king and his Ten Heroes literally killed themselves when he died

Really all we even needed to say about Rinshoujou was that he was Renpa’s equal. This dude’s mind was so incredible that he received visions of the future in his life lol

Chou Sha

-Outright defeated Koshou of the old Qin 6 in a scenario Renpa thought was unwinnable

-His son and grandson are also Great Generals of Zhao, though they do not compare to big papa

Renpa was a younger 3GH when Papa Chousha educated him, but still an incredible feat from the big man.

New Era

Ri Boku

Oh Godboku, where do we begin…

-Called the strongest Great Heaven in history by Rinshoujou’s biggest fan

-Called a commander of an unprecedented level by Ouki

-Called the most dangerous man in all China by Renpa

-Had the clout to form a Coalition army

-Credited outright with the deaths of Ouki, Gekishin, and Kanki

The Three Great Heavens boast arguably the strongest Great General in the history of this manga in their ranks. His only losses are either ones where he faced an unprecedented situation (Ei Sei at Sai), or where he gets brutally kneecapped by his own state. There really has not been a situation where he’s actually been defeated in a military sense with the exception of arguably Ousen at Gyou.

Hou Ken

So here’s arguably the Three Great Heavens’ weak link, but again look at what Houken actually accomplished:

-Killed Kyou singlehandedly, slayed Duke Hyou 1v1, brutally mangled Gekishin in an overwhelming manner.

-Arguably the single best individual warrior in the history of the manga

Even the 3GH’s weakest link still boasts some incredible feats for himself. But in fairness yes he did lose to Shin and Ouki almost clapped that ass twice (even though I believe he grew stronger after Bayou but this thread isn’t about that), with Houken’s victories over the likes of Kyou and Duke Hyou, it’s pretty apparent that he absolutely belongs somewhere in the high GG tier.

Literally the “weakest” individual to ever formally hold the title of 3GH is still someone who has slain multiple high GG caliber individuals. Let that sink in.

Shi Ba Shou

The jury is still out on what exactly this guy is capable of but so far:

-Repelled Ordo with a 4:1 Numerical disadvantage

-Spooked Shiryou who was unphased by the likes of Houken and Jiaga, purely by his martial aura

-Biggest boi in all China [citation needed]

EDIT: UPDATE!
-Defeated Ousen during day one of Hango
-Slayed Akou (though Akou was severely wounded)

We will see what Shibashou is capable of in the coming chapters but so far his hype has been completely abnormal.

Detractors

The Three Great Heavens have of course not had a flawless showing.

Gekishin
-Said to be 3GH level but was defeated in humiliating fashion by Houken and Riboku

Keisha
-Not sure Keisha is really a detractor as he was never a formal 3GH and simply was a candidate, plus Keisha’s feats are solid as hell, he defeated Riboku in simulation and almost checkmated Duke Hyou

Futei
-Can I just leave his name here or? Nah in all fairness Futei is growing, he may someday in the years to come eventually reach that 3GH level. In like, years. lol

Competition

So again we have to point out some of the 3GH’s victories against the other GG factions:

Victories
-Renpa held off both Ouki and Hakuki simultaneously for two years straight
-Defeated Koshou
-Riboku defeated Ouki
-Riboku defeated Gekishin (via Houken)
-Riboku defeated Kanki
-Houken slayed Duke Hyou
-Houken slayed Kyou single handedly
-Houken utterly meme’d Gekishin
-Shibashou repelled Ordo
-Shibashou defeated Ousen

Defeats
-Renpa was defeated by Mougou (featuring Ousen and Kanki)
-Riboku was defeated by Sei (some kingly bullshit)
-Riboku was defeated by Ousen (featuring the Qin monster trio, Kakukai, and Toujou)
-Houken was almost defeated by Ouki twice
-Houken was defeated by Shin

The 3GH victories are simply overwhelming, and their defeats are either at the hands of other insane commanders or by some straight up bullshit.

Overall

The Three Great Heavens are simply impeccable. The strength of the average Great Heaven is on par with the strongest of the Qin 6 and of the mighty Chu. The only possible way this group could have been more overpowered was if Earl Shi had defected to Zhao, but that would’ve made them unstoppable.

Where my Zhaogang at

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @MarineHQ @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚
Fuck Zhao and Fuck Riboku.

I dropped the Manga because of Zhaos infinite spawning armies, Gyou was portrayed as a huge loss and then somehow they still keep coming lmao.
Zhao's ability to spawn armies is not superior to Qin if you pay attention.

Gyou was a huge loss, but not big enough to be decisive factor and Qin didn't have full intel on Zhao anyway.

Zhao's ability to spawn armies is not superior to Qin if you pay attention.

Gyou was a huge loss, but not big enough to be decisive factor and Qin didn't have full intel on Zhao anyway.
Gyou was portrayed as the decisive battle to determine Zhaos fate when I was reading. I just dont like the fact that somehow after Ousen completely shattered Riboku the dude came back wirh even more armies to fight back.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I dropped the Manga because of Zhaos infinite spawning armies, Gyou was portrayed as a huge loss and then somehow they still keep coming lmao.
Zhao didn’t lose a ton of numbers at Gyou though, they only lost territory lol

There are literally tens of millions of people in both Zhao and Qin, just so you know

The fact that Zhao has consistently only roused less than 350k men is about right lol.

Gyou was portrayed as the decisive battle to determine Zhaos fate when I was reading. I just dont like the fact that somehow after Ousen completely shattered Riboku the dude came back wirh even more armies to fight back.
Well, in that case you didn't pay enough attention, becuase it was never potrayed as a decisive battle for Zhao.

Zhao didn’t lose a ton of numbers at Gyou though, they only lost territory lol

There are literally tens of millions of people in both Zhao and Qin, just so you know

The fact that Zhao has consistently only roused less than 350k men is about right lol.
10 million people doesnt mean 10 million soldiers. Losing 400000 people should be a huge loss. That shit would take generations to overcome.

Anyways fuck Riboku lmao, Ill hate read this manga because I miss it hoping this fucking Zhao campaign is over soon. Its been so long bro like move on with the fucking plot Hara.

Well, in that case you didn't pay enough attention, becuase it was never potrayed as a decisive battle for Zhao.
It legit was though? Losing it meant Zhao would get choked out and only be able to defend their Capital. From what I remember.

meant Zhao would get choked out and only be able to defend their Capital. From what I remember.
Without spoiling anything, Riboku did something that made Qin attacking the capitol from the south impossible.

And even if that was not the case, Qin still were expecting the conquest of the entire Zhao to take 3 whole years post-Gyou.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
10 million people doesnt mean 10 million soldiers. Losing 400000 people should be a huge loss. That shit would take generations to overcome.

Anyways fuck Riboku lmao, Ill hate read this manga because I miss it hoping this fucking Zhao campaign is over soon. Its been so long bro like move on with the fucking plot Hara.

It legit was though? Losing it meant Zhao would get choked out and only be able to defend their Capital. From what I remember.
Zhao never lost 400k men though. They did 20 years ago against Hakuki, that shit ain’t super relevant anymore. When there are tens of millions of people in your state, Zhao having less than 400k soldiers twenty years later isn’t a big deal..lol

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Maybe, Im just tired of Zhao bro 💀
That’s fine lol, I’m just saying Zhao numerically is fine. They haven’t suffered any mass casualty events in the past 4 years outside of Kanki and Guan who executed most of the Kantan army. And that surely will be relevant when Qin gets to Kantan,

Which will never happen with Riboku and Shibashou alive lol. Qin will have to pull some corrupt bullshit to remove these two.

trust me, we all are, even now
Ill never forgive Riboku for killing Kanki.

That’s fine lol, I’m just saying Zhao numerically is fine. They haven’t suffered any mass casualty events in the past 4 years outside of Kanki and Guan who executed most of the Kantan army. And that surely will be relevant when Qin gets to Kantan,

Which will never happen with Riboku and Shibashou alive lol. Qin will have to pull some corrupt bullshit to remove these two.
Isnt Ousen historically hailed as the best general in that period? Im sure he will win in the end.