Future Events The strongest swordsman in history vs the strongest swordsman of today

There is no requirement for luffy becoming PK... Oda may not even call him PK at the end... Even if he did he just have to call him PK... There isn't really any criteria to it for people to recognize him as PK..

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So when do they fight?
Scenario 1: They fight at PK Title race, before World Government War. This makes sense as zoro will be WSS before fighting the oldest civilization there is known.

Scenario 2: They fight post World Government War. This doesnt make sense. When the whole world is in chaos and destruction taking place at massive scale, will the supposedly world strongest take a nap, or join the war along side Luffy. If mihawk joins the War should he not fight IMU, the strongest there it is. Or mihawk will fight the ancient weapons? It doesnt add up na???
This seems a problem for you because you think WG war is the final war and Imu is the strongest there is.
Neither of those are true and it will become evident as soon as Strawhats move towards Mariejois while PK race remains unfinished.

Strongest sword. Yes
Strongest weapon. Debatable when we still have ancient weapons. Thats to be seen for later.
It doesn't work that way. Ancient Weapons are not individual's weapons. Anyone can use them.
Mihawk himself can use Ancient Weapons. It doesn't change the fact that Yoru is the strongest weapon in the show.
A superior weapon doesn't exist.

This seems a problem for you because you think WG war is the final war and Imu is the strongest there is.
Neither of those are true and it will become evident as soon as Strawhats move towards Mariejois while PK race remains unfinished.
After reaching Laughtel the strawhats will be PK and know about the void century and the heinous crimes of the WG.
Why do the strawhats finish the world government first and then go towards laughtel to know about the void century and WG, they have just finished before? Its like the strawhats beat the WG first and then go to laughtel to know why they beat the WG in the first place.
It doesnt make sense.

It doesn't work that way. Ancient Weapons are not individual's weapons. Anyone can use them.
Mihawk himself can use Ancient Weapons. It doesn't change the fact that Yoru is the strongest weapon in the show.
A superior weapon doesn't exist.
Bro, ok the thing that destroyed lulusia into particles is greater than the thing named Yoru.

Last edited:
I don't know why you think a veteran character like Mihawk will get stronger...
All veteran characters are as strong as they ever will be.
The only exceptions are Blackbeard pirates who are powering up through Devil Fruits or through Awakenings.
From the start of the show, Mihawk's weapon has been the strongest in the world. He has reached the peak of Power.
Then I don’t see him being stronger than Roger and Xebec and definitely not stronger than Ryuma with what he has shown, his aura on Marine ford gave the impression that he was beyond the level of old legends like WB and Roger

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Bro, ok the thing that destroyed lulusia into particles is greater than the thing named Yoru.
Yoru can destroy Lulusia too and it wont be unusable after one use.

Laughtel is the place where the strawhats will probably know about the void century and the heinous crimes of the WG. Why do the strawhats finish the world government first and then go towards laughtel to know about the void century and WG, they have just finished before. It doesnt make sense.
I think the picture is bigger than WG.
If Raftel is first, the beans are spilled.
If Raftel is last, the mystery remains.
Luffy himself doesn't need to know why, he just needs a personal reason to target Imu.

Then I don’t see him being stronger than Roger and Xebec and definitely not stronger than Ryuma with what he has shown, his aura on Marine ford gave the impression that he was beyond the level of old legends like WB and Roger
That's because you judge him based on what he has shown...
In that case, he and Dragon, alongside Imu, are the weakest as they haven't shown anything...

Luffy himself doesn't need to know why, he just needs a personal reason to target Imu.

That's because you judge him based on what he has shown...
In that case, he and Dragon, alongside Imu, are the weakest as they haven't shown anything...
It’s different in Mihawk’s case, I’m not talking about his feats btw, the way he was talking about WB(wanting to measure the distance between themselves and that man, he blatantly put himself on the same pedestal as the rest and WB on his own pedestal, like WB is on a whole different level than anyone else on the battlefield), if Mihawk knew he was that guy he wouldn’t say a statement like this which is why I don’t think he is at that level yet, but narratively he has to be because he’s the WSS. So the only way around this is that he gets a powerup (despite being in his prime) but he’ll surpass his prime because there’s just no other way

You know people are coping hard when they try to discredit/downplay Mihawk by comparing Yoru to Ancient Weapons.

In another thread somebody was comparing Zoros endurance to Kaido just so they don't have to accept that Zoro has best endurance feats.

The GOATs are held to a different standard

It’s different in Mihawk’s case, I’m not talking about his feats btw, the way he was talking about WB(wanting to measure the distance between themselves and that man, he blatantly put himself on the same pedestal as the rest and WB on his own pedestal, like WB is on a whole different level than anyone else on the battlefield), if Mihawk knew he was that guy he wouldn’t say a statement like this which is why I don’t think he is at that level yet, but narratively he has to be because he’s the WSS. So the only way around this is that he gets a powerup (despite being in his prime) but he’ll surpass his prime because there’s just no other way
well it's official, Mihawk considers himself to be on the same level as marine fodder nr.200972, since he said "us" and not "myself".

Last edited:
Strongest swordsman in history and strongest swordsman of today are one and the same person - Hawkeyes Dracule.
A swordsman incapable of forging his sword into the strongest weapon in the world doesn't stand a chance.

Venus is strong, but he is not even top 3 of all times. Zoro>Mihawk>Ryuma>Shiryu>Venus.
And that is being generous as Roger, Rayleigh, Shanks and Rocks could be stronger than Venus.
Why do you think shiryu is stronger then venus? I put shiryu at prime rayleigh level. And i think venus is above this level.

Why do you think shiryu is stronger then venus? I put shiryu at prime rayleigh level. And i think venus is above this level.
I agree it’s dumb to put Shiryu above Nasujuro, while it’s understandable to put Oden, shanks, Mihawk and Roger/Xebec and Ryuma above him

I think that Oden is only a bit weaker than current Shanks and Mihawk is stronger than them by a small bit, although he’s still below the likes of Roger, WB, Garp and Xebec

If oda decide to make nasjuro as the old ryuuma's enemy this is possible, i don't see another option to make him stronger than mihawk

However, i'm really curious about this, because it's true that it doesn't have any logic having the zoro's final opponent weaker than someone who was defeated before

In every battle shonen the final opponent is the strongest opponent that the character have fight during his lif

I think the possibility of Mihawk being the final fight of Zoro was there if he was alone, but after joining Cross Guild that possibility has been over. Because of course the Three groups (Strawhats, CG and blackbeart pirates) will fight for PK race. Zoro gonna be WSS, stawhats will arrive at raftel and then know about the void century and then fight WG and end the 800 years old War.

Yoru cant destroy Lulusia into atoms.
But Yoru is Durable, while AC that destroyed is More powerful.

I agree it’s dumb to put Shiryu above Nasujuro, while it’s understandable to put Oden, shanks, Mihawk and Roger/Xebec and Ryuma above him

I think that Oden is only a bit weaker than current Shanks and Mihawk is stronger than them by a small bit, although he’s still below the likes of Roger, WB, Garp and Xebec
Yeah they are all almost eqaul and all the fights would be near death experience to all pf them.

Although i wouldn't put old gen above current they are all the same

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The meaning of Mihawk's words are lost in translation... He and Kizaru had the same idea, thought that WB was physically close enough to be taken out right away. I have explained this couple of times, WBs ship appeared where nobody expected, which is what Mihawk and Kizaru wanted to test as it seemed very favourable position for the Marine forces.

With time it will be easy to tell that Mihawk was that guy. The longer he is kept away from Zoro, the bar gets lifted higher and higher.

Right now, he may not be but I am having Shiryu at his strongest in mind. If my predictions are right, combination of his Awakening and 2nd DF will make him into incredible powerhouse that is unbeatable for nearly everyone.

I think the possibility of Mihawk being the final fight of Zoro was there if he was alone, but after joining Cross Guild that possibility has been over. Because of course the Three groups (Strawhats, CG and blackbeart pirates) will fight for PK race. Zoro gonna be WSS, stawhats will arrive at raftel and then know about the void century and then fight WG and end the 800 years old War.

Yoru cant destroy Lulusia into atoms.
But Yoru is Durable, while AC that destroyed is More powerful.
And what if 4th road poneglyph is located in MJ?

After you saw what S-Hawk did to Amazon Lily with a single swing, do you really think it's unthinkable for Yoru to do a lot more in the hands of someone who lifted it to #1 rank?

Right now, he may not be but I am having Shiryu at his strongest in mind. If my predictions are right, combination of his Awakening and 2nd DF will make him into incredible powerhouse that is unbeatable for nearly everyone.
And what would be his second df? He need something to compete with zoro's conqueror. The only thing that comes to mind is zoan for his sword