[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I don't think you actually believe this do you - I'd foreshadowed my claim before I had any pressure.
This is true, you did soft your role before Fuji demanded your claim.

You have 2 things going against you; 1, you have been scanned guilty, 2, I've already preached all day long.

The only way you are infact innocent here is if Ekko used the Bus on you, which we will have no way of knowing.

But I'll give you this; I've grown bored of repeating the same thing over and over.

If it was up to me I wouldn't let you go today, but, in the extremely unlikely scenario that you've just had everything going against you and you are in fact town; I'll honor Fuji's request of giving you one more chance - though I really don't believe the priming excuse.

What gives me pause is that my reads list hasn't changed pretty much since the start of the game - and that is worrysome to me.
I am paranoid that my list is simply just too easy, and that the real scum has been pulling wool over my eyes.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
This is true, you did soft your role before Fuji demanded your claim.

You have 2 things going against you; 1, you have been scanned guilty, 2, I've already preached all day long.

The only way you are infact innocent here is if Ekko used the Bus on you, which we will have no way of knowing.

But I'll give you this; I've grown bored of repeating the same thing over and over.

If it was up to me I wouldn't let you go today, but, in the extremely unlikely scenario that you've just had everything going against you and you are in fact town; I'll honor Fuji's request of giving you one more chance - though I really don't believe the priming excuse.

What gives me pause is that my reads list hasn't changed pretty much since the start of the game - and that is worrysome to me.
I am paranoid that my list is simply just too easy, and that the real scum has been pulling wool over my eyes.
@Ratchet You're free to shoot whoever you want, but I am bulletproof - iron - so if you want to actually bring someone down with you - look elsewhere. You have now been officially informed.

Question; Out of the players who are generally town read, who do you think has the highest probability of being a black sheep?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
what did I miss? :goyea:

I was quite powerless, had no energy to play mafia

Mango was drunk and claimed me and Ratchet are his mates. that is absolutely bonkers.
not only that he has claimed iron in a setup with a protect and potential town vig.

I feel like Mango is either a mafia iron or a serial killer.

I would be ready to vote either Ratchet or Mango this day
:endthis:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Players Alive (10/13) -
Flower - town
Yo Tan Wa - town
Ratchet- self resolves
Rej -??
MangoSenpai - seems involved in the game, I will not vote him
Kiku- town
Michelle - town
Random Asshole - scum
Yoho -??
Fujishiro - town by play and claim
Yoho is *probably* town, he's just completely oblivious, also his claimed killshot is accounted for, so his claim checks out.

RA is such an easy LHF to go for, he cannot be SK - that is all I can say for certain.
Reason being that RA was redirected to cubey by Flower
If my memory doesn't fail me, I believe he claimed RB? And I believe he claimed to have blocked Cubey N0

What would be an interesting tinfoil theory is if Flower and RA were actually teammates. That would have allowed them to clear each other from the get go create a strong head start. For better or for worse though, Kiku used her Lighning rod so we don't really have any information we can really extract from either of them,

Fuji is my strongest TR, followed by Kiku

Yo Tan's claim checks out - kinda - and I really hope that he is in fact our Town Invest, but I am paranoid that tracker is scum role here. I mean town has Iron (me), it's gonna be extremely annoying to deal with iron and a tracker.
So Yo Tan would be on my Paranoia list

Rej has been a black hole this game, I was honestly looking forward to play this round with him.
He has at most asked a few questions, and come with a few pieces of commentary. He is the one who brought up the fact that Tracker can infact be a scum role. Which I do find myself within the realm of plausibility this game.
Outside of his minimal screentime this game, his content does seem to me within what I'd expect from Rej. I don't recall having played vs Scum!Rej before though

And lastly, for you @Michelle did you claim anything at all?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Mango was drunk and claimed me and Ratchet are his mates. that is absolutely bonkers.
not only that he has claimed iron in a setup with a protect and potential town vig.

Man, don't come in self-reporting like this brother Rej

I've been softing Iron all game, and I've worn a turtle avy to go with my flavor role

But yes, I am of same mind, I think something doesn't add up.
My guess is that SK has a strongarm, and scum has tracker/ RB

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Let me see, from the top of my head these are the claimed and known roles - if I missed any feel free to correct me

• 1xBusdrive
  • Lightning Rod
  • Redirect
  • Roleblock
  • Suicide Bomber/ "forced bodyguard"
  • Protect/ Block/ Sheriff (If I recall Holy water correctly)
  • Tracker
  • 1x vig
  • Iron

Chaos 3

Ekko/ Kiku/ Flower

We know Ekko and Kiku are town with Chaos roles, now I wonder if town has all 3 or if Flower is scum redirector.
I think it would make sense for scum to have redirect when town have 2 active protects and 2 killshots

Protective 2.5

Ratchet/ Mango/ Fuji

Ratchet and Fuji have access to targetable protect, there was some gimmick regarding Ratchet's bodyguard but I don't recall on top of my head- something about him being forced to use the ability if he's not suiciding

Fuji's protect on the otherhand also works as a block and an invest, so Fuji has to make a choice for what purpose he want to use the ability for; to protect, to block or to investigate. Arguably having a block and investigate in one and the same ability is quite bonkers if you hit scum.

I am just passive bulletproof

Investigative 1.5

YTW/ Fuji

YTW and Fuji again would go under the investigator roles, one sheriff and one Tracker.
Yo Tan claims to have tracked me N0 to nobody - which is correct, he is most likely tracker - but wouldn't exclude the idea that it may be scum tracker
With all the chaos roles it's not impossible that tracker is town however

Preventative 1.5

RA/ Fuji

RA claims to be the blocker, he claims to have blocked cubey N0.
RA is at the very least not the Serial Killer, tinfoil Flower/ RA team

Killing 2

Yoho/ Ratchet

Yoho has claimed a 1x vig that he blew n1, which went to Kiku's LR - otherwise he claimed to have attempted to shoot me - which goes to show that he is completely oblivious. His shot is accounted for as there were 3 failed kills N1 getting absorbed by Kiku's LR.

Ratchet will have the spotlight on him tonight.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I'm putting this out there, you can do with this information what you will.

Rej/ Michelle are the only ones who have yet to claim to my knowledge

What gives me pause is that Red Night has flipped Vanilla.

Surely he's not the only vanilla in the game?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Let me see, from the top of my head these are the claimed and known roles - if I missed any feel free to correct me

• 1xBusdrive
  • Lightning Rod
  • Redirect
  • Roleblock
  • Suicide Bomber/ "forced bodyguard"
  • Protect/ Block/ Sheriff (If I recall Holy water correctly)
  • Tracker
  • 1x vig
  • Iron

Chaos 3

Ekko/ Kiku/ Flower

We know Ekko and Kiku are town with Chaos roles, now I wonder if town has all 3 or if Flower is scum redirector.
I think it would make sense for scum to have redirect when town have 2 active protects and 2 killshots

Protective 2.5

Ratchet/ Mango/ Fuji

Ratchet and Fuji have access to targetable protect, there was some gimmick regarding Ratchet's bodyguard but I don't recall on top of my head- something about him being forced to use the ability if he's not suiciding

Fuji's protect on the otherhand also works as a block and an invest, so Fuji has to make a choice for what purpose he want to use the ability for; to protect, to block or to investigate. Arguably having a block and investigate in one and the same ability is quite bonkers if you hit scum.

I am just passive bulletproof

Investigative 1.5

YTW/ Fuji

YTW and Fuji again would go under the investigator roles, one sheriff and one Tracker.
Yo Tan claims to have tracked me N0 to nobody - which is correct, he is most likely tracker - but wouldn't exclude the idea that it may be scum tracker
With all the chaos roles it's not impossible that tracker is town however

Preventative 1.5

Cubey/ Fuji

Cube blocked RA, RA was redirected to cube N0 - therefore RA cannot be SK

Killing 2

Yoho/ Ratchet

Yoho has claimed a 1x vig that he blew n1, which went to Kiku's LR - otherwise he claimed to have attempted to shoot me - which goes to show that he is completely oblivious. His shot is accounted for as there were 3 failed kills N1 getting absorbed by Kiku's LR.

Ratchet will have the spotlight on him tonight.

Vanilla 2

RA/ Red Night

the only two vanilla claims/ flips
EBWOP

So yes, Michelle and Rej are the wildcards here, they've yet to claim - it might be that time to do so

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Sigis claiming vanilla does throw me off a bit though, since he's the only vanilla claim in the game per writing this post. We know vanillas are in the game - as evidenced by Red Night.

I find it hard to believe there's only 1 vanilla in this game, so this leads me to lean towards thinking it's a truthful claim.
That obviously makes it extremely unlikely that a Flower/ Sigis tinfoil is plausible - mostly for the reason that I do not believe that the scum team will have vanilla goons in this setup.

So I think it is relatively safe to place Sigis outside of the PoE for that very reason.

So, I strongly believe there has to be at least one scum within Flower/ Yo Tan, it could be both.

If it is neither of them, then it is Fuji/ Ratchet, but the two of them being aligned is also not so probable

Then we have Rej and Michelle - it is possible that it is only one of the two, and not both.

I am not sure what kind of anti-town we're looking at, if we're having 2 SK's like Ratchet put out there, or if we're looking at maybe a 2/1/10 setup

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

You are allowed to claim your role, maybe the puzzle will be solved

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I will have to weight that option. I don't know how much my life is at stake and if a claim will be more valuable than playing out the risks of going unclaimed. Maybe I can be useful tonight.
I would say that your life is hanging by a very thin thread, and I would not be surprised in the slightest if you were voted out today.
Though by the looks of it, Michelle may be more popular for the gallows.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Red Night , (A Cat subweapon / Vanilla Townie)
Emil , (A Rebound Stone subweapon / One-shot Busdriver)
Cubey , (A Stopwatch subweapon / Three-shot Roleblocker)
Bible sub weapon, x shot Redirect.
Character is Bird (sub weapon). Flavour mentions that this is a category rather than a single character.
I am something like second weapon, named cross.
Rebound Stone - Ekko
A Cat - Red Night
A Stopwatch - Cubey
Bible - Flower
Axe - Yoho
Cross - Michelle
Cardinal(?) - Ratchet
Turtle - Mango
Knife - RA
Holy Water - Fuji
?? - Yo Tan
?? - Rej
?? - Kiku

Unlcaimed Sub-Weapons:
Agunea
Vibhuti
Dragon
Doll

Alucard has met Maria!
I am currently unsure whether or not Alucard/ Maria are someone's flavor, or if they're used as narrative tools for this game

I need to rest and restore my suffering health. But this coffin is so peculiar...ah, no matter. How sweet to sleep. Uhh... Mother? is that you?
The battle was swift but violent. What a horrific creature. You claim to love the night? So go there. For all eternity.

Alucard has defeated the Succubus and claimed the Gold Ring!
Checked the Wiki, here's a screenshot about what the Gold Ring is;
I don't know if this has any significance or not.
A Belmont?! Why is he in charge of these beasts? The fight is bloody but quick. The Minotaur's blows are far faster than I expected. One of them narrowly misses my throat as he twirls his axe into the ground with a heavy blow. An opening! Augunea strikes true and clean. The electrical energy passing through his body cooks his flesh from the inside out. A few swipes of my blade are enough to deal with the werewolf partner. The smoking remains of my Augunea lay on the ground, used but not broken.
From this last WU, I can decipher that Axe - Yoho was one of the shots, and that Augunea is another one - nobody has claimed that yet, so it is one of 3 people; Rej, Yo Tan or Kiku