[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we really think that there is going to be a mafia goon in this setup?

That is the thing that I find unlikely.

We have roleblocks, lightningrods, *redirects* and even a claimed reviver

to me a mafia goon sounds highly improbable.
The possibility is low, but exists.
Can we push him to actually play the game without clearing him for mechs?
I get your point, but I this is not hide and seek, is a game of words.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What did you learn by challenging my claim?
the whole point was to see if you were able to give your own explanation and thought process about your conclusion, whether you were just going with the flow or if you had gotten to the same conclusion yourself.

I think that the argument is vague and hard to quantify, it can be both a good and bad think to "take control". I think it's all about context.
If you say you want to lynch me, of course I'll ask you why, from my perspective I'd want to know what made you come to that conclusion and then have a chance to defend myself and ideally be able to clear up doubts and misconceptions.
The possibility is low, but exists.
Can we push him to actually play the game without clearing him for mechs?
I get your point, but I this is not hide and seek, is a game of words.
I don't disagree, though I do believe it will be a fruitless endeavour.

@Random Asshole vanilla or no vanilla, please deign to partake in the game that you have signed up for

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
the whole point was to see if you were able to give your own explanation and thought process about your conclusion, whether you were just going with the flow or if you had gotten to the same conclusion yourself.

I think that the argument is vague and hard to quantify, it can be both a good and bad think to "take control". I think it's all about context.
If you say you want to lynch me, of course I'll ask you why, from my perspective I'd want to know what made you come to that conclusion and then have a chance to defend myself and ideally be able to clear up doubts and misconceptions.

@Random Asshole vanilla or no vanilla, please deign to partake in the game that you have signed up for
Fair enough

Rej

This forum is retarded.
If it was up to me I'd have lynched Ratchet, but he's unfortunately he's protected class.

I've already stopped caring about it, whatever happens happens.
:endthis:
I will check the pings from you, you decide. I go to the gym each evening around 7 pm my time, I am usually free before and after, preferable after.
:endthis:

just watched daily anime and I am high as fucc, I am also heading to bed

Has anything actually happened this day phase? I do check in and see nothing, and I have met the post requirements for today. If you want more from me there has to be more to go off of lol.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Vanilla could be a fake claim. Tho idk about how this game is balanced. 2 vanilla and 1-shot busdriver on town's side vs mafia and sk probably.
That is hella week maybe depending on the strength of scum.
The LR is literally minimizimg the setup, and then there is even a suicide bomber who can yield an additional double kill.

:sanmoji:

Someone is causing confusion.

Especially since the game is labled as ROLEMADNESS and Sigis is supposed to be our second vanilla role?

Ngl I don't like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.