[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Have you seen how difficult it has been to build a wagon on you? You're still L-2. How tf have you been dismissed?
Not to mention it has been difficult making ANY wagon

that's because nobody agrees on anything

Town has a hard time finding other town

There's too much doubt in the air, toppled with a median low activity

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I would like for a possible townie (the player in question) to understand my thoughtprocess atleast, then we can move on from this.

If neccessary someone who is town and reads me town should convince Sigis that I was right on my RM/Vanilla take and that the only correct defense would have been to point me towards the rule section of this game where Dante said that the game is experimental. Because I genuinely forgot about it since I am at work and often distracted.

If Sigis plays accordingly to it then I will townread him, else he remains a null. Because in order to cause a rift in town a scum would continue to act dense which then mirrors Sigis play.

Just my 2 cents.
I think the problem is that you were on two completely different wavelengths

We already knew that there was a vanilla in the game with Red Night, so that already makes it possible there's another

Not going to talk for him, but I am pretty sure Sigis know what rolemadness means, just that from his PoV the RM argument was already out of the window.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
If this were the case you wouldn't be receiving any votes, would you.
Oh I would, because there's too much doubt, which you're very effectively spreading.

They know that something isn't right

Are the towncore really town?

Are the PoE really the correct one?

You and Rej refuse to believe the possibility iron could be town.

I have no idea why flower votes me, but idk, she's on my PoE anyway

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Oh I would, because there's too much doubt, which you're very effectively spreading.

They know that something isn't right

Are the towncore really town?

Are the PoE really the correct one?

You and Rej refuse to believe the possibility iron could be town.

I have no idea why flower votes me, but idk, she's on my PoE anyway
It's not that I refuse the possibility, I think it's unlikely, in addition to the other reasons I've given to suspect you. Which you dismiss instead of addressing. None of your reactions here are particularly believable, just emotional for no reason, especially given your stated worldview.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
It's not that I refuse the possibility, I think it's unlikely, in addition to the other reasons I've given to suspect you. Which you dismiss instead of addressing. None of your reactions here are particularly believable, just emotional for no reason, especially given your stated worldview.
Well, that is simply your opinion

I'm completely calm, I've already surrendered. I'm not fighting back, and I have no intentions of fighting back either.

I've adressed your concerns before you even brought them up, like how I allegedly turned from being sceptical about you to letting you go.
Cus oh, idk, it's not like you gave a claim that can allegedly self resolve?

Why tf would I spend energy on that?

This DP I was tunneling you because of your failed proof + Fuji even said it himself that a hypothetical suicide bomber would still be able to blow themselves up in a hypothetical LR.

But well, I guess he conveniently forgot about that, and he bought your priming argument.

I told him again and again that I don't believe it for one second. But I grew bored of howling the same thing over and over, so I said fuck it, I don't care. It was clear that people had already decided to give you a second chance
I've not mentioned your name in any lists because you aren't supposed to be here.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Have you looked outside of me?

I don't remember seeing you give a PoE list, or any sort of reads this entire phase.

I'd like to request a full playerlist rainbow from you

Ratchet

Well, that is simply your opinion

I'm completely calm, I've already surrendered. I'm not fighting back, and I have no intentions of fighting back either.

I've adressed your concerns before you even brought them up, like how I allegedly turned from being sceptical about you to letting you go.
Cus oh, idk, it's not like you gave a claim that can allegedly self resolve?

Why tf would I spend energy on that?

This DP I was tunneling you because of your failed proof + Fuji even said it himself that a hypothetical suicide bomber would still be able to blow themselves up in a hypothetical LR.

But well, I guess he conveniently forgot about that, and he bought your priming argument.

I told him again and again that I don't believe it for one second. But I grew bored of howling the same thing over and over, so I said fuck it, I don't care. It was clear that people had already decided to give you a second chance
I've not mentioned your name in any lists because you aren't supposed to be here.
You say you're calm, but you're clearly not. You're obviously frustrated and it's not really earned if you're town, I do buy that you probably believe I should be lynches here but it feels motivated to me.

Ratchet

Have you looked outside of me?

I don't remember seeing you give a PoE list, or any sort of reads this entire phase.

I'd like to request a full playerlist rainbow from you
I've given more or less where I'm at. Don't really need to give more because a lot will depend on your flip.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You say you're calm, but you're clearly not. You're obviously frustrated and it's not really earned if you're town, I do buy that you probably believe I should be lynches here but it feels motivated to me.
Am I annoyed? Because I know that it doesn't matter what I say.

I just want to flip so that you can see how wrong you are.

Ratchet

Then give us both sides, one for where I flip town and one for where I flip scum.

You're gonna suicide tonight no?

Or did you slip up and confess you can't suicide?
How on earth are you getting that from what I said? Yes I plan to suicide tonight. Doesn't change the fact that the PoE is going to be affected by what flavour of scum you flip. Desperate.
Am I annoyed? Because I know that it doesn't matter what I say.

I just want to flip so that you can see how wrong you are.
Am I wrong? Or am I scum? You just can't seem to make your mind up!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
How on earth are you getting that from what I said? Yes I plan to suicide tonight. Doesn't change the fact that the PoE is going to be affected by what flavour of scum you flip. Desperate.

Am I wrong? Or am I scum? You just can't seem to make your mind up!
Does it matter if you're wrong or scum?

Why are you stalling, give me your reads.

@Michelle
@Random Asshole
@Yo Tan Wa
@Kiku
@Fujishiro

Mango is L-2, let's get it hammered, 6 hours to go.
I'm not voting Mango, nor would suggest others to do that.

Why are you even voting Mango Ratchet?

I don't think anyone addressed my concern that the possibility of track immune scum in this game has to be low, when we can get result like "Michelle visited Michelle". And i happen to visit him N0. I don't believe that.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

I don't think anyone addressed my concern that the possibility of track immune scum in this game has to be low, when we can get result like "Michelle visited Michelle". And i happen to visit him N0. I don't believe that.
Don't bother, he's already made up his mind.

Ratchet

Does it matter if you're wrong or scum?

Why are you stalling, give me your reads.
I've given my reads.

I've explained why I'm voting Mango, and your concern doesn't really hold up - not only is immunity possible, but you can get your result if he doesn't take action regardless of his alignment, which a Mafia Goon would explain (which Dante does use). It's pure host spec for a host you're not even passing familiar with.

Status
Not open for further replies.