[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Give them again

Stop stalling
LMAO, is this supposed to be pressure? You can just ISO me you know, do you think I'm unable to formulate opinions or something? I have Fuji, Flower and Kiku all as strong town to various degrees. You, RA, possibly Rej as Scum, Yoho lean town but can be Serial I guess. Michelle lean town on play.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
LMAO, is this supposed to be pressure? You can just ISO me you know, do you think I'm unable to formulate opinions or something? I have Fuji, Flower and Kiku all as strong town to various degrees. You, RA, possibly Rej as Scum, Yoho lean town but can be Serial I guess. Michelle lean town on play.
Thank you, that wasn't so hard was it.

I asked you for a reads list, why are you sweatting

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
And Yo Tan?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Where am I sweating? Is this your angle - mischaracterise everything I do as somehow indicate of "panic"? What do you think I have to panic from exactly?
You're doing the exact thing you're accusing me of to me right this moment.

Fact of the matter is you didn't give reads all day, only tunneled, and when asked for reads you decided to stall instead.

People can make up their own minds.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ah, probably town on claim but I have reservations there. Wouldn't be the first I'd lynch, consider him on the inside out of the PoE.
You're doing the exact thing you're accusing me of to me right this moment.

Fact of the matter is you didn't give reads all day, only tunneled, and when asked for reads you decided to stall instead.

People can make up their own minds.
I'm certain I've given reads earlier today.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Legacy
My legacy

Current PoE is; YTW/ Flower/ Rej/ Michelle

Ratchet is not on this list because of obvious reasons, but it is possible one of Ratchet/ Fuji is the one, but not both. Improbable but not impossible.

It can not be; Sigis/ Kiku
Kiku is the LR
Sigis is vanilla, and should be legit as I doubt there's only 1 vanilla in the game (Red Night)

Flower - tinfoil based on conjecture
Yo Tan Wa - tracker does not confirm town

Ratchet
Rej - has a strong claim
Kiku - LR
Michelle - Just numbers game
Random Asshole - confirmed vanilla
Yoho - Confirmed through WU

Fujishiro - Most likely not scum
I think Yo Tan's unwillingness to vote me makes me think that he shouldn't be in the PoE.

The logic behind Yoho is that his kill action was hinted of through the WU, which also Kiku's action was.
My assumption is that it confirms him as town.

Could it be misdirection? Could very well be.

I've explained RA - has to be mafia *IF* not town. big if though

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Any legacy reads before we go into an EoD with failed lynch?

Who are Rache's mates? Who is the hottest townie in the game that everyone should be following?
Fuji is probably the safest bet for town.
I don't think there is any world where he is aligned with Ratchet.

But idk, it's hard to say, just about half of the alive players are somewhat active

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Fuji is probably the safest bet for town.
I don't think there is any world where he is aligned with Ratchet.

But idk, it's hard to say, just about half of the alive players are somewhat active
Just thinking outside the box what if they are aligned

Despite being the one getting the mech on Ratchet because of getting a notification he was also the main one pushing for Ratchets self resolve and giving him the benefit of the doubt

Unlikely but not impossible 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.