Midnight death was completely trashed by Hori cause of the non-reaction from the students. He only showed one panel of like 5 students iirc. That's it. Nothing else. No introspection from the students when one of their teacher literally just got killed. It's like Hori wanted to kill off a named character for the sake of it and chose her.
She was even killed by a unnamed villain, instead of having one of the major villains that we know kill her, instead she was killed by some random villain from Re-Destro's group.

Dabi, Toga, and Shigaraki didn't kill anyone important, Shigaraki almost killed Gran Torino but he ended up surviving which was really dumb.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
i was talking about the guy in the top left panel

Best boy in the verse
Ahhh my favorite is Shiggy~chan with lady Nagant a close second

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Glad I stopped following this series week to week a long time ago, Jesus lol

Can someone tell me if Endeavor got a good ending at least?
I wouldn't say good but it wasn't terrible either

Yoho

โ€Ž
Is this the end though? I don't really care for MHA much anyway.
Epilogue usually means the end but many series expand the Epilog to 5 to 10 chapters

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
eh

Deku's new haircut looks retarded, its like the generic side cut they keep giving lesbians in shows

dunno why they did that

Anyway Koichi showed up and hes the goat so based tbh

I honestly fear for OP to end in a similar way when none of us will care anymore.
Regardless of how op ends, a large part of the fandom, a considerable chunk of the fanbase, will be left disappointed.

I just hope that Oda can at least make it so that the whole entire story up until the end isn't completely invalidated and devalued by the ending.

If he can stitch together and manage a decent enough ending, i'll be happy.

Just hope it isn't a GoT tv series/AoT type ending lol

That's all we can do

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Now that the war is over.

Major Deaths on the Villain Side: AFO, Shigaraki, probably Toga, and maybe Dabi as well.

Major Deaths on the Hero Side: No One.

Seriously this one big final war and not a single major character on the hero side died.:whitepress:
even OP's final war will probably have more hero deaths, lol