[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flower says she redirected Michelle to kill Ratchet

Which if true confirms Flowers township and cast suspensions on @Michelle since I don't recall her ever disclosing she had a kill shot Which drops her into the scum square

@Rej and @Random Asshole

Are both unknown entities and can be anything at this point
Why am I scum here?

Flower said she wants a refill at one moment, after she said she asked anyway still having shots and avoided the Ratchet lynch.
I have mixed feelings about her.

She has a wrong image about what happened last night and it's not gunning for mafia (again).

What makes you town @Flower?
You are not really playing the game.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Why am I scum here?

Flower said she wants a refill at one moment, after she said she asked anyway still having shots and avoided the Ratchet lynch.

She has a wrong image about what happened last night and it's not gunning for mafia (again).

Pure speculation based on the information I received

After Ratchet posted lie after lie, firstly I believed the SK claim, but after when I saw people avoiding the wagon and jumping on the no lynch counter wagon, I realised he is mafia in fact.
No one really from the other wagon cared

Also @Yoho treat game promises with caution, especially someone who said only lies all game, smh..

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Why am I scum here?

Ahh so you're saying Flower is lying about redirecting your kill shot because you don't have a kill shot

🤔if that's true then that drops Flower to scum square and pushes you up to town square

And if Flowers is lying about redirected
Reading back, I think YTW is probably town, which how hard Ratchet was focusing him, or at least he shouldn't be theain focus

Ratchet flipping Mafia and his interactions with Michelle do hint Michelle is either done or Indie, but both are also experienced players so a shadow game in thread in the event both we're scum is possible.

Ratchet was also Suicide Bomber Bodyguard. If Michelle was redirected to Him, would Michelle have died, or does Bulletproof stop that?

Yoho I'd also say is town cleared (just from my quick reading, idk if that's official or not)

Flower/Michelle (depending on PoV) Rej And I would then be the PoE. With a lynch tonight and a kill it will be down to 4 people, so we do need to guarantee a lynch on scum today.

@Flower can you redirect more than Once?
I do have her interchangeable with Michelle, as that is the main snag

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
You believe anything is posted?
Flower lied once when asked for the refill.
Also her conclusion that no lynch is a good one is proved wrong.
Note I didn't vote for you to be lynch I wanted both sides of the story

You hadn't posted yet, so flowers statement was all I had to go on

Now that you have it and say she is lying it cast doubts on her statement

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
🤔 tho if Flower Is mafia she wouldnt redirect to Ratchet....would she?

🤔 then again if she planned on doing that anyway why was she the main one pushing for no lynch could of lynched him and still redirected to someone else

🤔 This is quite the conundrum

Who is mafia with Ratchet?
If you're town it's Flower and Rej
If Flower is town it's you and Rej

I haven't seen anything against Yoho or YTW, and I doubt it with how hard Ratchet was against ytw

But if Flower was mafia, why did she post for a No Vote rather than a mislynch? A Mislynch would, with the FK be game ending and I think Both you and Flower however I think would both know that so I'm just confused tbh

Like even if Flower couldn't push into Michelle, she would have been able to push onto me since I'm well me, and one of the last on the PoE

Or if devil's advocate and I am scum, she could have pushed onto Rej as well

But neither happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.