Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters
Middle eastern/ north africa like egypt is make sense and SE Asia probably code for india, i think it make sense for vivi to not casted as white woman, but to make her black is also not a way to go, and i notice holywood have problem with middle eastern setting, they either cast black, or south indian, like really? 2024 and they cant find middle eastern actress who speak english, someone like this would be nice...

Welp if the cast not match with how vivi look then either opla is hijacked by some activists, or vivi is not important enough to be stricthly casted by oda which mean her chance of joining straw hat is over.
:josad:

Middle eastern/ north africa like egypt is make sense and SE Asia probably code for india, i think it make sense for vivi to not casted as white woman, but to make her black is also not a way to go, and i notice holywood have problem with middle eastern setting, they either cast black, or south indian, like really? 2024 and they cant find middle eastern actress who speak english, someone like this would be nice...

Welp if the cast not match with how vivi look then either opla is hijacked by some activists, or vivi is not important enough to be stricthly casted by oda which mean her chance of joining straw hat is over.
:josad:
I'm for Mia Khalifa for the role of Vivi... maybe I grow to finaly like her :beanmean:

nah maybe not :arnoling:

Looks like they failed to find the suitable casts after Oda's consultation. They are doing the same thing as the first season, asking fans for help. It's already been 10 months since the first season releases omfg.
Imagine Sabaody and Paramount War Arc, are they spending 3 years casting, and the new world will have 2-4 times more characters. They are going to choke themselves on this pace.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Looks like they failed to find the suitable casts after Oda's consultation. They are doing the same thing as the first season, asking fans for help. It's already been 10 months since the first season releases omfg.
Imagine Sabaody and Paramount War Arc, are they spending 3 years casting, and the new world will have 2-4 times more characters. They are going to choke themselves on this pace.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Writers_Guild_of_America_strike

Good idea filming s2 and s3 in a row,so we wont wait too much between seasons. And no,season 3 wont be Alabasta,but Skypea!
I'm really sceptical.

Not that it could be good, I trust them on that. But on the fact that they will be able to keep the pace and still be financed.

I mean, they will need to change the actors at one point and multiply the budget by at least 2

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Best thing to do is end it with luffy placing his hat on the rock in ruskaina
I think they meant if we arrive at season 8 or something,the current cast would look like 30 years old and they would not be adapt to the manga story. Unless they do differently in live action,and put more timeskips in the live action story to make the travel seem more "realistic"

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oda should sit out from this project or should have minimal involvement

He's taking project at the cost of main story making progress in manga.