Drizzy 6God Drake VS Kendrick (ALL OUT WAR Thread)

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Mr. Big Me, won’t go at Em though. Houdini was low key dissing lil buddy. That energy he had for Drake, should be doubled for Em since he is white. Can’t be talking big at Drake for being half white and get quiet if this is what the culture is feeling. Or is it because Em has outperformed them all, continues to do so, that King Kunta is quiet :jordanmf:
What the actual fuck are you yapping about 😂

He's not going at Drake because he's half white, he's going at Drake because he's a fraud ass culture vulture whose persona changes with the seasons and is completely made up. "There's no accent you can sell me"

He's not going at Drake because he's half white, he's going at Drake because he's a fraud ass culture vulture whose persona changes with the seasons and is completely made up. "There's no accent you can sell me"
exactly what I said, if Kendrick is top dog in the game, then why is he quiet when another big dog shows up? Fraudulent lol
He literally told him he didn’t like him using the nword, called him a colonizer lol that exactly him going at his white side. Drake is the combination of both R&B/HipHop. He’s an artist that has range. If Drake is a fraud, then so is Kendrick. What has he done that made people believe he’s about that action? And If Drake is a culture vulture, why does these cultures allow it?

If you look at Drake's extended family, their musical resume is off the charts. His half-uncle literally invented slap bass. Dude comes from Memphis musical royalty, but Kendrick tries to pretend like he's only some random white Canadian dude that exploits black American artists. What a tool.

You all sound like brainwashed drones. Whose culture is he "vulturing"? That term was used when white people would steal black music.

Kendrick's entire diss "I'm blacker than you".

ZenZu

You all sound like brainwashed drones. Whose culture is he "vulturing"? That term was used when white people would steal black music.

Kendrick's entire diss "I'm blacker than you".
Are you ok? Drake sounds like he comes from a different continent every couple of months.

And If Drake is a culture vulture, why does these cultures allow it?
They're not allowing it now, that's what Kendrick was there to do, not allow it. And that's why it resonated so well with everyone, it was like finally addressing the elephant in the room.

Are you ok? Drake sounds like he comes from a different continent every couple of months.

They're not allowing it now, that's what Kendrick was there to do, not allow it. And that's why it resonated so well with everyone, it was like finally addressing the elephant in the room.
Lol, so the complaint is that his music is versatile/diverse and that's a bad thing? :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Drake haters need to stick to calling him corny. At least they were correct about that. This pedo/culture vulture is just pathetically clutching at straws.

How convenient. Resonated well when they can dance to it. Lol The bigger elephant in the room, is the bias against Drake. He has more haters than fans. When this beef started, people made excuse for Kendrick when he was quiet, then accepted anything he said against Drake whether if it’s true or not. Kendrick had to do not like us, just so majority to get behind him. while demanding Drake be lyrical and address the claims, all to say he sounded defeated. Drake wasn’t ever going to win

Last edited:

ZenZu

How convenient. Resonated well when they can dance to it. Lol The bigger elephant in the room, is the bias towards Drake. He has more haters than fans. When this beef started, people made excuse for Kendrick when he was quiet, then accepted anything he said against Drake whether if it’s true or not. Kendrick had to do not like us, just so majority to get behind him. while demanding Drake be lyrical and address the claims, all to say he sounded defeated. Drake wasn’t ever going to win
So you agree Drake was never fully accepted? Even Drake knew that which is why his thirsty ass even fell for the bait. He really had something to prove 😭, man shoulda shut tf up and continued being a Vulture like always. Now he can't even do that in peace 😔

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
Mr. Big Me, won’t go at Em though. Houdini was low key dissing lil buddy. That energy he had for Drake, should be doubled for Em since he is white. Can’t be talking big at Drake for being half white and get quiet if this is what the culture is feeling. Or is it because Em has outperformed them all, continues to do so, that King Kunta is quiet :jordanmf:
What tha hell is this? I haven’t heard Houdini, so what part does he actually address Kendrick in tha song?

Mfs really still tryna go tha “Kendrick only hates Drake cause he’s half white” sayin that lets me know yall idiots. Cause that’s crystal clear not what it is, that **** be tryna chameleon his way onto every wave/culture mane

Only thing Em did with Houdini is show the world who the real GOAT "lyrical technician" is. :milaugh::milaugh: Drake can compete with him because he can sing, but how is Kendrick going to compare on a technical level to Eminem?

These 90s guys like Em, Biggie, etc... run circles around Kendrick lyrically.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Eminem is literally one of Kendrick's all time favorite rappers. Why on earth would Kdot diss him? Lol they love each other
Post automatically merged:

Houdini was low key dissing lil buddy.
??

You could take any 3 songs from any post 2009 Kdot project and they would have more real substance than half of Eminem's discography lol

Unfortunately the more technical he got the worse his music and songwriting became.

Drake won

Beefs over

:endthis::endthis::endthis:

Eminem is literally one of Kendrick's all time favorite rappers. Why on earth would Kdot diss him? Lol they love each other

??

You could take any 3 songs from any post 2009 Kdot project and they would have more real substance than half of Eminem's discography lol

Unfortunately the more technical he got the worse his music and songwriting became.

Lupe is one of the few that can hang with the good beats Drake has imho while being lyrical

So you agree Drake was never fully accepted? Even Drake knew that which is why his thirsty ass even fell for the bait. He really had something to prove 😭, man shoulda shut tf up and continued being a Vulture like always. Now he can't even do that in peace 😔
yeah it’s obvious, and they rather vult off the “vulture” then feel disgusted with themselves later 😂 he got cocky, but you would be too if ur in his shoes. Still think Family Matter is better than not like us. But that just me

What tha hell is this? I haven’t heard Houdini, so what part does he actually address Kendrick in tha song?

Mfs really still tryna go tha “Kendrick only hates Drake cause he’s half white” sayin that lets me know yall idiots. Cause that’s crystal clear not what it is, that **** be tryna chameleon his way onto every wave/culture mane
He’s addressing the game about how everyone think they’re the best. Pretty much kdot can’t be BIG ME when BIG EM is still around lol
nah that’s exactly what it is. You be a fool to pretend it’s only about being a chameleon in ur eyes. The culture say Em is a guest like Drake because of his skin color and drakes nationality. Drake is an r&b artist that can rap, let’s stop trying to put rappers in a box. the culture wanted Drake sound but viewed him as an outsider, so who really the vulture:quest: If it wasn’t about race, Kendrick and others wouldn’t mention it.

Last edited:
yeah it’s obvious, and they rather vult off the “vulture” then feel disgusted with themselves later 😂 he got cocky, but you would be too if ur in his shoes. Still think Family Matter is better than not like us. But that just me

He’s addressing the game about how everyone think they’re the best. Pretty much kdot can’t be BIG ME when BIG EM is still around lol
nah that’s exactly what it is. You be a fool to pretend it’s only about being a chameleon in ur eyes. The culture say Em is a guest like Drake because of his skin color and drakes nationality. Drake is an r&b artist that can rap, let’s stop trying to put rappers in a box. the culture wanted Drake sound but viewed him as an outsider, so who really the vulture:quest: If it wasn’t about race, Kendrick and others wouldn’t mention it.
K thot is a hypocrite in his song ADHD he says "HER PRESIDENT BLACK she black too" referring to Obama. But both Drake and Obama have White mothers...

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
Rap a competitive sport lol, like actual sports. If you don’t believe you’re tha best or have that borderline delusional self confidence. You’re fuxked, unless you’re generationally talented(funny enough, Drake to an extent encapsulates this lol)

Also, EM kan say he’s big dawg round this mfer and his catalog and track record demand he’s one of tha best ever. But kurrently…..Kendrick is almost unquestionably bigger/more critically acclaimed than EM is. So if you wanna go “career” wise. He has an argument, but kurrently, nah…..

Who, Dr Umar? Rap/Hip Hop is TRADITIONALLY a black thing yea, but that don’t mean others kant or aren’t allowed in it. Ion remember anyone kallin Paul Wall a guest

Keep it a bean chief, I’ve never heard Drake be kalled a guest in rap. I’ve seen people be frustrated with em cause they think he kan really rap rap. And instead he puts out Caribbean albums and singing shit, when folks wanna hea Drake give us a GKMC a BluePrint a GRODT a Makavelli a Forest Hills Drive. Where tha **** kut on a mic and really spit

Also again, Drake a **** full stop. Him being light skinned or Canadian ain’t got shit to do with shit. He a ****, I’ll say it again cause I’ve said it in MULTIPLE responses before. Tha reason why people have this “disdain” for Drake is that you kan literally tell it’s fake…..Drake kame out as a corny **** from Canada who could spit. And it’s consistently changed for years since then, you could kall it growth but it doesn’t even feel like that. Cause we ain’t see no personal change or shift in em. It’s always a new sound or “vibe” and it almost always coincides with him acting different talkin different etc

Rap a competitive sport lol, like actual sports. If you don’t believe you’re tha best or have that borderline delusional self confidence. You’re fuxked, unless you’re generationally talented(funny enough, Drake to an extent encapsulates this lol)

Also, EM kan say he’s big dawg round this mfer and his catalog and track record demand he’s one of tha best ever. But kurrently…..Kendrick is almost unquestionably bigger/more critically acclaimed than EM is. So if you wanna go “career” wise. He has an argument, but kurrently, nah…..

Who, Dr Umar? Rap/Hip Hop is TRADITIONALLY a black thing yea, but that don’t mean others kant or aren’t allowed in it. Ion remember anyone kallin Paul Wall a guest

Keep it a bean chief, I’ve never heard Drake be kalled a guest in rap. I’ve seen people be frustrated with em cause they think he kan really rap rap. And instead he puts out Caribbean albums and singing shit, when folks wanna hea Drake give us a GKMC a BluePrint a GRODT a Makavelli a Forest Hills Drive. Where tha **** kut on a mic and really spit

Also again, Drake a **** full stop. Him being light skinned or Canadian ain’t got shit to do with shit. He a ****, I’ll say it again cause I’ve said it in MULTIPLE responses before. Tha reason why people have this “disdain” for Drake is that you kan literally tell it’s fake…..Drake kame out as a corny **** from Canada who could spit. And it’s consistently changed for years since then, you could kall it growth but it doesn’t even feel like that. Cause we ain’t see no personal change or shift in em. It’s always a new sound or “vibe” and it almost always coincides with him acting different talkin different etc
then kdot shouldn’t be scared to say something then. lol career wise Kendrick is not touching Em, even now. Critically acclaimed doesn’t say much when the critics are bias. Kendrick just has to open his mouth and he’s in consideration for another Grammy.

that’s the thing if he was a *****, Kendrick wouldn’t go at him like that, challenging his identity. Idc what you say, there’s something there. Lowkey he’s still corny lol that never change, but he’s also very talented, that made him more successful than 99% of other rappers. Thats real reason for the disdain. Him being “fake” has little to do with it, because why would “real” artist fuck with him then? By default they can’t be trusted. I don’t see Drake acting different for most part, he’s been the same Drake since he came on the scene. He’s always been viewed as something more than ur average rapper.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Kendrick literally said that he and Eminem are top 5 on Control

"bout who's the best mc: Kendrick, Jigga and Nas/Eminem, Andre 3000"