General & Others Zoro is love Zoro is life

I was only 21 years old. I loved Zoro so much, I had all the manga and anime. I pray to Zoro every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given. "Zoro is love" I say; "Zoro is life". Nami hears me and calls me stupid. I know she was just jealous of my devotion for Zoro. I called him a Hakiman. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me. It's Zoro . I am so happy. He whispers into my ear "This is my ship." He grabs me with his powerful Conqueror's Haki hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my Haki for Zoro. He penetrates my Barrier Haki. It hurts so much but I do it for Zoro. I can feel my Barrier Haki tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his Conquerors Haki . I want to please Zoro. He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my Barrier Haki with his love. Nami walks in. Zoro looks him straight in the eyes and says "Use Zeus to clean this up" Zoro leaves through my window. Zoro is love. Zoro is life.

I was only 21 years old. I loved Zoro so much, I had all the manga and anime. I pray to Zoro every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given. "Zoro is love" I say; "Zoro is life". Nami hears me and calls me stupid. I know she was just jealous of my devotion for Zoro. I called him a Hakiman. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me. It's Zoro . I am so happy. He whispers into my ear "This is my ship." He grabs me with his powerful Conqueror's Haki hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my Haki for Zoro. He penetrates my Barrier Haki. It hurts so much but I do it for Zoro. I can feel my Barrier Haki tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his Conquerors Haki . I want to please Zoro. He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my Barrier Haki with his love. Nami walks in. Zoro looks him straight in the eyes and says "Use Zeus to clean this up" Zoro leaves through my window. Zoro is love. Zoro is life.
Zoro is one of the best characters in all mangas.:zosmug:

If this were true, it would be really, really sad and pathetic. However, since it's a joke post, carry on.