One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boi
aokiji didn t know jozu was coming since he was focused on wb but jozu couldn t one shot aokiji:cheers:
Do you keep these panels on hand..? Our discussion was never about wether Jozu could do it or not, it was about Admirals. And so far every admiral have had the opportunity, but have failed to do so. Bcoz b4 Kuzan froze Jozu, they were going at it for a while, but aokiji only managed it after Jozu had his mind elsewhere.

I

Inspector_Mu

And Oda wrote " Mihawk is the strongest swordsman sitting at the top of the world waiting for a challenger stronger than Shanks" too
:gokulaugh: Surpass shanks? Which version of shanks? He doesnt even know how strong yonko shanks is.
Oda didnt write databook...
Editors did
WSS? Yes but stil weaker than shanks fuji
"Vista go stop Shanks" lol it wont ever happened

That's why you see Kidd wasnt stated to have haki on his databook yet we hear he has CoC
Trays why shanks is yonko for only 6 years while in DB it is 16

Lol
Garp isnt his prime
Garp and Roger fought Rocks captain
The other marines and co fought WB Kaido BM
ALSO Sengoku already said kaido BM power is way above anything prior. .
Even if you bring Prime Garp back... they need pirates in order to dethrone them
Why Garp is not in his prime now?
Garp prime time = the Three Big Thunder prime time.
If he is not in his prime time now, so are Big Mom and Kaido, and the formula Garp > Kaido + Big Mom is not change.
So I think the whole marine and Sengoku need to be more calm, no need to be in panick mode when they hear about Big Mom + Kaido alliance.

the D's are always troublesome.....always creates chaos in the world

Rocks D. Xedffdd....
Gol D. Roger
Monkey D. Garp
Monkey D. Dragon
Marshal D. Teach
Portugas D. Ace
Monkey D. Luffy
Trafalgar D. Watel Law
Portugas D. Rouge

did I miss any D clan??

Status