Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oda has given up on the serious battle manga ending, that's why he has turned the MC into a gag clown.
And guess which character is fitting as the final obstacle to such an MC? Blackbeard/Imu?
Or the supreme clown of the shown and the first obstacle of the 3 triggers of the story? :pepebuggy:
First, Zoro > BB

Then, Sanji> Luffy

And, now this ^^^^ Buggy as FV

Bro is on mission to become One piece worst taker of all time

Oda has given up on the serious battle manga ending, that's why he has turned the MC into a gag clown.
And guess which character is fitting as the final obstacle to such an MC? Blackbeard/Imu?
Or the supreme clown of the shown and the first obstacle of the 3 triggers of the story? :pepebuggy:
You re finally locked in
Post automatically merged:

Because he’s attacking the robot and Zoro jumped him?
Nope, he also used a technique

One thing was very strange about mugiwara in this arc: zoro doesn't faced a stronger enemy... since now :gotres:

Since dressorsa with fujitora, in every important arc oda lets zoro had 1/2 pages against someone stronger or way stronger than him Finally here we are :optimistic: :gotres:

Remember when Goofy was the shit for going extreme diff against Pizzaru?
Meanwhile Zoro is fighting someone stronger than Goofy and Pizzaru combined. :crazwhat:
Not really.

Let's not get overhyped over a clash.

Luffy has battled Kizaru and Saturn together.

It's hype for Zoro to vs Ghandi but we need to see how it goes I hope he puts on a good show better than Sanji anyway.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
First, Zoro > BB

Then, Sanji> Luffy

And, now this ^^^^ Buggy as FV

Bro is on mission to become One piece worst taker of all time
Zoro>BB is a no brainer. Shiryu>BB is where the fun is at.
Sanji>Luffy is something I don't believe either but Sabaody order is there, for one reason or another. We will see.
Buggy as the final villain makes more sense than anyone else considering who the MC is.
The best part comes when my wildest takes end up coming true. :milaugh:

Zoro>BB is a no brainer. Shiryu>BB is where the fun is at.
Sanji>Luffy is something I don't believe either but Sabaody order is there, for one reason or another. We will see.
Buggy as the final villain makes more sense than anyone else considering who the MC is.
The best part comes when my wildest takes end up coming true. :milaugh:
But most of the time your takes never come true Nik.

Status
Not open for further replies.