Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
the deal with watson is reason enough for me. i didnt make effort to convince anyone to follow, they r free to do what they want and follow their own reasonings

the idea is u had a wagon of 2-3 and i joined it. it doesnt really matter who the voters of that wagon are. could be any other players. didnt put much stock into the voters. if they r seeing what im seeing im cool with it. its not like i joined with something i dont agree with so why u trying to make this look bad when it isnt
I've been very clear as to what my issue is - you're pushing a mislynch while trying to absolve yourself of your involvement. Feel free to do something else, you're currently the leading wagon.

Real quick throwing it out their I have absolutely 0 confidence that any of the people who are revived are survivors / town, saying this since I know at least one of them claimed such, likely 2. Still not worth killing though

- Ultra fucked up when he went a bit too aggressive about the " Boa " thing which i think it was really nothing to try and make a case on lol ( Ratchet seemed to have tried to do the same so he might have to go as well )
Nah it was a fine case, Boa just didn't play the game + they're randomly appearing in thread only to respond to suspicion on them. Ultra was confirmed indie for other reasons, but I fully 100% believe that they thought Boa was infact scum.

You seem strangely different from last game. Last time, you just OMGUSd on your accusers and "played" the game by virtue of asking a bunch of questions as opposed to giving statements, and the response to your accusations was more questioning as opposed to direct and up-front like this. FoS

You seem strangely different from last game. Last time, you just OMGUSd on your accusers and "played" the game by virtue of asking a bunch of questions as opposed to giving statements, and the response to your accusations was more questioning as opposed to direct and up-front like this. FoS
was i town that game? i don't remember