Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuke Ekko and Luka.
I still want a case against me aside from the basis that
1. I mistook a player for another player
> Something that will always be a genuine mistake no matter what my alignment is
2. I'm "lurking"
> I was asleep and I'm not addicted to the thread
3. My reads are different from consensus
> NAI in every respect

Internal Destruction haki was activated to amp a base ability twice

Ben Beckman was activated twice as a result to super kill both part 1 Luffy/Seraphoenix and Jack/Polar Bear

Gomu Gomu no Tsuppari was activated but it was stopped thanks to kenboshi haki

Baroque Works was activated on ??? but it had no effect

Breathe Dial was activated to redirect an incoming lvl 2 world governement Hazard onto ???

Vinsmoke Reiji targeted ???, ???, and ??? To be Paralyzed this cycle

Raid Suit was activated to hide behind ???

Anti Manner Kick was activated

Santen Decoupage was activated. Host rolled a 2. You can target 2 players and cut their abilities in half
oh well too late

Actually if you want somebody who's really lurking, just look at the fact that you appear in thread at the most opportune times after ignoring everything else
𝚕𝚘𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑, 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎-𝚞𝚙 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞

Emil

Certified Memelord
feel like we (the town) r just basically grasping for smth rn and playing reactive instead of proactive. yall r waiting for scum to feed themselves to you on a platter, it likely wont happen until u get rid of a bunch of townies and POE does it's thing, by then might be too late unless you kill mafia with vigshots or they kill each other

game is a bit hard to solve with alot of the people not doing much, enabling scum to do the bear minimum to stay above yeet line. im also surprised there is a lack of scum kills going on. no factional kills last night or kills today. maybe they r in pretty safe spot

@Luka Why did you vote for Worst?
The fact that after he was lie detected he made no move to defend himself, simply claimed he lied multiple times and moved on?
Like:
1. You do not lie as town, if you get lie detected after lying that's your godamned fault
2. The fact that after getting lie detected, he didn't try to refute it or defend himself. He just said it happened!
3. He has mech against him and nobody else is voting him? Like, you would think scum would just jump on it (Granted, the consensus towns itg are playing like scum imo so they could just be comfy w/ thread state but regardless)

Status
Not open for further replies.