Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy forgot about the story, why do you think Nekomamushi took on Pero again? Because Pero "killed" the other mink. Not cause he's some large threat or anything.

Inuarashi is specifically targeting Jack because Jack is a threat, he doesn't want what Jack did to them, to happen elsewhere

Oda doesn't treat them remotely the same at any point in time, this parallel is done by powerscalers and powerscalers alone.
Inuarashi literally tell Jack there that's its not about the past(plot)..

I actually realize that manga authors are really lazy, they just take breaks after breaks lol. Like I’m a doctor who works in the emergency department 10 hours a day, 5 days a week, and I don’t even take break and you’re telling me these bum ass comic authors like Gege and Oda and Togashi keep taking breaks after breaks

Fuck this is totally unfair man, like why are you taking breaks and only dishing out 13 pages? Why? And even when a chapter does drop it doesn’t has any substance; fuuuuuuuuuuck

And do you know why I hate this development? Because now Bonnie doesn’t need Luffy no more, she does not. If she believes herself to be Nika then she doesn’t need Luffy, instead of Oda narrowing down Luffy’s rivals he’s increasing them like shit

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Status
Not open for further replies.