Habermas is the only name I know in there. I didn't get into contemporaries so much tbh.

But anyway, I wouldn't be ready for it. It's been a long time... maybe I can still hold up with the big mustache guy that @Bisoromi Bear hates with all of his heart

"If something exists within reality, it's objective." ?????

Also you just said "communities" had their "codes". Acknowledging that by using plural that they don't all believe in the same stuff ?

There is a famous anthropologist who came with "no killing, no incest and no eating human flesh" as rules established in every societies. At least you could have tried with that instead of the 10 commandmants which are 100% judeo-christian
Most of the 10 commandants is universal stuff. Except the first one,because you know,god was calling people out on idolatry.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
this entire interaction made no sense to me

i made an Elden Ring joke talking with @Bisoromi Bear

dude comes asking me what that is, and i explain

he calls me a man child and immature for talking about Elden Ring, even though i wasn't even talking to him

once he insulted me, i insult back, you get what you put out

i call the Evangelion author a Pedo and dude looses his shit, tells me to go fuck myself, fine

then out of nowhwere, checks my profile, sees i'm from his country and then attacks the people of his own country

all while saying he is going to ignore me, but didn't
Post automatically merged:

Take a chill pill,newbie. Chegou agora e já quer sentar na janela. Tolero trolls aqui desde 2021. Não vai ser um rato favelado que vai fazer postar na thread.
i'm here since 2020 baby

i'm indigo LMAO

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Bro,all morality boils down to religion form eons ago. People that came before us established the rules. You might not be a Christian,but if you are a western,there is a lot of Christinity ingrained in you.
Morality existed way before Christianity was a thing. There were burial ceremonies, serial killers, and punishment for crimee even among Neanderthals. Miss me with this "everyone is inheritenly Christian" nonsense.

Answer in good faith. Do you think of yourself good or bad? Do you think there is potential for evil in yourself?
I'm whatever I need to be depending on the situation and my own personal morality. Good? Bad? Whatever I'm me. Never thought of myself as a good or bad person.

this entire interaction made no sense to me

i made an Elden Ring joke talking with @Bisoromi Bear

dude comes asking me what that is, and i explain

he calls me a man child and immature for talking about Elden Ring, even though i wasn't even talking to him

once he insulted me, i insult back, you get what you put out

i call the Evangelion author a Pedo and dude looses his shit, tells me to go fuck myself, fine

then out of nowhwere, checks my profile, sees i'm from his country and then attacks the people of his own country

all while saying he is going to ignore me, but didn't
Post automatically merged:

i'm here since 2020 baby

i'm indigo LMAO
Dont remember you, nor do i care. Solis was throwing insulting baits about Christianity(like always) and you were following along. Then you call me pedo in a subtle way. Typical gaslighter , blame shifting others and making yourself the victim. Fuck you.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
Dont remember you, nor do i care. Solis was throwing insulting baits about Christianity(like always) and you were following along. Then you call me pedo in a subtle way. Typical gaslighter , blame shifting others and making yourself the victim. Fuck you.
literally go back to my posts and you will see

i said the evangelion author was a pedo

and i was talking about elden ring with Solis

one sec

This whole post🤣fluffy you're killing me

@Dementus you weren't here when he exorcised the left 3 times and then asked for a ban because he got cooked, right?