One Piece Chapter 1118 - Be Free

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Man Oda w/ the blue balls blue balls nomi just reveal the last name already ๐Ÿ˜‚

That last double page looks pretty good Bonney df is broken man, I love how Luffy is used as a motivator to help people like Momo and Bonney get stronger

Luffy eating everything in the kitchen means next couples of chapter fights are gonna be serious he's already used Gear 5th 3 times this arc hopefully the rest of the fight the time limit doesn't effect him

Best thing about the chapter was no break next week

Buusatan94 It's possible they head over to Elbaf, because anything's possible with Oda.

However what would they achieve there apart from a transitory arc? All the fighting is happening on EggHead. The only missing piece is Shanks, wonder where he headed off to.

Both BB and Shanks play it safe and don't enter this fight at EggHead yet. Isn't it interesting though that both the giants and BB knew about the skirmish and had time to get there and yet Dragon is still sitting ducks?

My point is all the fighting that could happen at Elbaf is already happening at EggHead.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Last page is hype. Sucks to suck if you hate Nika.

Luffy transforming shaking the seas, whitebeard tier feat without even attacking

Yeah Oda cooked this chapter and I ate.

Ok, I'm giving 4 stars because this time I really didn't like this thing of 2 Nikas. It just doesn't make sense.

For me, this first L Oda took this arc. Amazing arc, but we WILL need more explaining and a good reason for this Bonney Nika form.

:lusalty::lusalty:
It was explained in the flashback a volume ago.

Buusatan94 It's possible they head over to Elbaf, because anything's possible with Oda.

However what would they achieve there apart from a transitory arc? All the fighting is happening on EggHead. The only missing piece is Shanks, wonder where he headed off to.

Both BB and Shanks play it safe and don't enter this fight at EggHead yet. Isn't it interesting though that both the giants and BB knew about the skirmish and had time to get there and yet Dragon is still sitting ducks?

My point is all the fighting that could happen at Elbaf is already happening at EggHead.
I very strongly doubt that Elbaf will just be a transition arc or devoid of fight. And I am not optimistic about this arc story either.