One Piece Chapter 1118 - Be Free

Rate the chapter

• Total voters

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Ok, I'm giving 4 stars because this time I really didn't like this thing of 2 Nikas. It just doesn't make sense.

For me, this first L Oda took this arc. Amazing arc, but we WILL need more explaining and a good reason for this Bonney Nika form.

:lusalty::lusalty:
What about it doesn't make sense? Bonney's power isn't about age, it's about future and past. She saw Gear 5 Luffy and remembered what he told her, so she used her fruit to give her a future where she had those kind of abilities. Makes sense to me.

Ok, I'm giving 4 stars because this time I really didn't like this thing of 2 Nikas. It just doesn't make sense.

For me, this first L Oda took this arc. Amazing arc, but we WILL need more explaining and a good reason for this Bonney Nika form.

:lusalty::lusalty:
Bonneys power is fine and makes sense. Bonney, a child, believes in the future she can become absolutely free like Luffy.

She doesnโ€™t know itโ€™s a fruit power she has faith itโ€™s possible so she can do it.

Stuff with Shanks, Blackbeard, possibly Big Mom, more of the giants of Elbaf, Loki and whoever the king of the giants is, additional lore and Nika crap, Robin and Saul's reunion, Kidd and Killer's return, etc...
Big Mom only reappears in TAC's fraud spoiler.
Shanks and BB could have joined EggHead if they wanted to.

As for Kid and Killer, either they swam over to the next Island like Bepo or they are held captive like Kaido did.